2 for 2

str8 shot

12 pointer
Nov 4, 2006
berea kantuckie
2 dove hunts so far and 2 limits...going again wednesday for another...there flyin evrywere on our farms here in Madison county,never seen nothing like it...10 of us today had limits within 2 hours of huntin

str8 shot

12 pointer
Nov 4, 2006
berea kantuckie
I guess the local wma...dont know if theyll be flying as good now as they were openin day though...the farms we hunt are only family and close freinds,sorry

powwowdancer

6 pointer
May 12, 2009
Madison County
2 dove hunts so far and 2 limits...going again wednesday for another...there flyin evrywere on our farms here in Madison county,never seen nothing like it...10 of us today had limits within 2 hours of huntin

Truly... I live in Paint Lick, just on the Madison County side of the creek, and I've been busting 'em in the yard! They're hunting me, fer criminy's sake!

str8 shot

12 pointer
Nov 4, 2006
berea kantuckie
I dont know how any limits we had yesterday...me and dad was gone in about an hour of huntin while the others were still tryin to get limits...its not that there werent enough birds,its just some people cant hit those little things all that good:p,probably 10 of us in all

MAKEemQUIVER

10 pointer
Mar 19, 2009
Going to shoot about 5 o'clock in Lincoln County today hope to have several to shoot at. Havent shot in several years so might go through alot of shells :D.