2 buck limit

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Another thing that needs to be eliminated is not being able to kill a deer for someone else. Say you know someone wanting a deer or two to eat. You kill a smaller buck (ground shrinkage) than you thought he was. Why should you be punished. You give it to person wanting one to eat. You get to keep hunting after the big buck that you wanted. Everyone wins

Capttrae

12 pointer
Apr 2, 2012
While we are at it lets go ahead and legalize pot smoking and spotlighting, then we can ride around smoking a spliff, shinning deer and shooting them out the window.
We are so far off course now may as well go ahead and go way out there

Mainbeam

12 pointer
Jul 7, 2012
While we are at it lets go ahead and legalize pot smoking and spotlighting, then we can ride around smoking a spliff, shinning deer and shooting them out the window.
We are so far off course now may as well go ahead and go way out there
Boy oh boy i wish they would. I miss spotlighting something awful. If they did id go every night 7 days a week lol but unfortunately those days are long gone

bondhu

12 pointer
Jul 3, 2015
Battle Run
Yep Mainbeam those where the days. Cruising town in the old pickup, date almost setting on your lap.Buy a couple Oboy in the box from DQ and when it would get dark hit the back roads for some shine and shine:) Gas,eat and spirits still had change from a $20

Mainbeam

12 pointer
Jul 7, 2012
Yep Mainbeam those where the days. Cruising town in the old pickup, date almost setting on your lap.Buy a couple Oboy in the box from DQ and when it would get dark hit the back roads for some shine and shine:) Gas,eat and spirits still had change from a $20
Amen to that. somewhere on a old vhs tape i have two slobber knockers fighting right beside a old cemetary. I will never forget that. They fought plum across the road and they were both ginormous bucks. That was probably in 94 or 95.

bondhu

12 pointer
Jul 3, 2015
Battle Run
Back then beer and booger trumped local law
You got that right! Bob Sieger "Nine tonight" cassette playin. Man it was a great time to be alive