12/15 Roll Call

Recurve77

10 pointer
Aug 7, 2012
Decided to get out there again this morning since the Thursday- Saturday forecasts are showing a good chance of rain. Calm and quiet with dry leaves making it easier to hear one walking. Good luck to everyone else that can go today.

Mt Pokt

8 pointer
Nov 8, 2018
Campbell County
I'm in... my office, unfortunately. Looks like Friday is my next chance and perhaps Sunday.
It's been a rough season for me. Only about 30 hours in my blind this entire season so far. Not seen anything to shoot at.
Can't kill em from my office... ugh

woodsman92

10 pointer
Feb 16, 2019
Russell Co
I can taste them backstraps already
4C9A6165-0DA3-4F7B-A70F-76D1C1B970E0.jpeg

Recurve77

10 pointer
Aug 7, 2012
Back in the stand after doing a little landscape work. Saw nothing and heard no shots this morning. Camera pull showed 3 new bucks in the past 48 hours and surprisingly they were hanging together just like the 2 different bucks I saw during yesterday’s hunt. 68 degrees!

woodsman92

10 pointer
Feb 16, 2019
Russell Co
In the blind for a quick bow hunt. Congrats @woodsman92. Good looking deer and a good looking muzzleloader. What’s not to like?

It’s a Rossi. Was a cheaper breakdown muzzleloader back 14-15 years ago when I bought it. The wood didn’t look that good, me and dad stained and put a coat of clear on it. It’s been a great one, only muzzleloader I’ve ever had. I remember my uncle who was my hunting mentor saying a muzzleloader should be stainless because they rust easy and breakdown so clean easy as a breakdown shotgun. He didn’t lead me wrong, mowed a lot of yards to save up for that. I’ve more than got my money’s worth haha