11-8-19 roll call.

Iceman35

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2008
Boone County
Was pulling my bow up when’s spike chased a young doe up the hill towards me , grunting the whole time. She urinated in a couple spots so maybe a curious buck will come around looking again.

invasion36

10 pointer
Aug 29, 2013
Kenton Co
Had a shooter less than 10 yds come from behind me in blind. I didn’t open that window cause wind was blowing that way. He cam back out but at the other end of beans 70 yds away. Had another big one come across opening with a doe.

Nov 3, 2019
Ohio county
I’ve got several does using this area at all times of the day, and a few shooter bucks who are pretty close to regulars at night time but no buck activity during the day when I’m in the stand

nateb440

8 pointer
Nov 8, 2011
Just got in from a morning sit. Had chasing going on below me in the dark. Had a 2.5 yr old 8 come in. He hit my trail and stopped, decided he didn’t like me and walked back the way he came. Grunted in a spike to 15 yards. About 11:30 the woods exploded. Saw three does being pushed by a little buck. But there was a hot doe being owned by a dominant Buck. Never saw them. But they were down in the creek making a raucous. I always regret not sitting in the creek this time of year. The wind down there is horrible so it’s a catch 22

Iceman35

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2008
Boone County
Off to get the kids at school. Stopped at home for a quick cam review to see where I’m going to sit tonight. Be back in at 3:30

Brsutton86

12 pointer
Sep 19, 2009
Harrodsburg, KY
2 does by. Hunted till before lunch then pulled care under stand. Target was in from 7-710. Dropped my son off at daycare at 7 when they opened and got in the stand at 725. :cool:

camclo01

6 pointer
Oct 11, 2010
louisville, KY
Did something I never do. Moved my stand mid day during the rut....

Hung this stand earlier this year and never hunted it until this week and I’ve seen over 10 deer come by but all at 80 yards just out of reach

hopefully tonight one will come by again

Latest posts