11/21 roll call

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Doe and fawn in food plot. Pretty 8 chased em around a bit then cruised on. 110 or maybe lil more. Looking for love.

dirtstalker

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2009
Clay County
Seen a few hens early..nothing since. Feels like a deer killing day though. Hiked up to top of this ridge with this pulled leg muscle..im going to regret it later lol

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Giving em the day off. I only have monday left then we have to travel and I won't have time to get one cut up. So hopefully it'll happen tomorrow during an all day sit.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
It was perfect weather here. Very light rain and calm. Still had hams and shoulders hanging in my garage. I’ve been deboning.

Not gonna lie though, had a rough pack out yesterday and I was feeling it. Fried tenderloin and coffee in my recliner may have had something to do with it.

good luck, I’ll join y’all this afternoon.

dirtstalker

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2009
Clay County
No rain here yet..giving it coming around 2 or. Skies clear at the moment. Getting ready to head home..grab a bite and a blind. Go set up on a highball and watch an overgrown field for the evening. Hope the rain holds off, light drizzle is fine..but much more than that and deer don't seem to move.

Trapper Delk

12 pointer
Feb 10, 2020
Central Kentucky.
Not a time have I been out that the wind hasn't been blowing so hard .
Walk down bottom of a holler leaves really dry and crunchy, so I got grunt tube and took off down hill like it didn't matter walk to within 15 yards of a doe, been sitting here ever since

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
Got in shooting house. Light rain started at shooting light. Seen 1 doe about 8 o clock. Started raing hard about 9 9 30 i got out came to house.

bird whisperer

12 pointer
Aug 16, 2012
Hog Town USA
The 5 year old and I were back in the popup extra early this morning in the hopes the big 8 from yesterday would make anotger appearance. Saw 10 doe traveling through the timber but no bucks. He was complaining of being hungry so I ran him back to the house. Momma fed is up and we headed back out. Started raining good as soon as we hit the woods. Changed to a box blind on a small plot On the ridge in the timber. I feel for the first deer that steps out and stands still. Deer were on cam in this spot all day yesterday and this morning its just not where the big boys are rite now.

bowhunter269

12 pointer
Nov 21, 2006
Fisherville, KY
Radar showed rain hitting Knox just after daylight so I checked into my area and rolled over and went back to sleep. Looking at radar, should stop about noon. Will hunt from then to dark.

Latest posts