Kornfield County,KY
Doe/Buck/Chase
1.jpg
2.jpg

Ataulbe1

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2017
Estill County
While I was taking my son to school we saw 2 does bust out of a patch of timber and getting it across a field. I was hitting the brakes looking for a big buck after them.

Last edited:

Recurve77

10 pointer
Aug 7, 2012
@ 9:30 a buck with good tine and beam length walked along my neighbors hillside 150 yards away with the wind to his back. Only deer so far. Hoping for some mid day activity with this near full moon phase but I’m not liking this wind starting to pick up.

bird whisperer

12 pointer
Aug 16, 2012
Hog Town USA
I got up to go this morning. Was going to sit for first hour and a half of legal light. Looked at the wing then stuck my head out the window. After all the windy days last season I decided to wait for another day.

Ash12

10 pointer
Oct 21, 2007
Shot a doe this morning, waited for her friends to follow but they never showed. Need at least one more for the freezer. I don't know about you all, but it has been tough hunting for me this year during gun season. I just don't think the rut has really kicked in here yet. Still thankful to have places to go and time off to hunt etc, regardless!

Last edited:

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Just saw a doe running like mad down the middle of the road. Slowed down in work truck… never saw the buck. May have been in woods. I may go sit in the cemetary before church, I got permission. Haha.

Recurve77

10 pointer
Aug 7, 2012
Set there until 1/2 hour before the end of legal shooting light and decided to quit fighting the wind so I climbed down. Heard 1 shot all afternoon. It was a neighbor about 200 yards from me that shot a little 8.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Got ate up by mosquitos. Was 70 here.

I saw a doe at last light. Almost shot but she had some brush behind her and I chickened out. Didn’t want to drop a small buck by mistake, she moved into cover, the invisible rack didn’t. I’ll be there in am on way to work. I’m the supervisor and we are not above skinning animals in the parking lot and grilling/frying them for lunch.

Latest posts