10/22 question

Nov 22, 2011
Lexington
We see a lot of Ruger 10/22's on the line at Appleseed events. They are good rifles that typically will shoot 4 MOA or better, which is the Rifleman's standard. Have you thought about bringing that rifle to an Appleseed clinic? We will be holding about 20 of them in Kentucky this year; Cave City, Williamsburg, Knob Creek Range, Carrollton, Lloyds WMA and Boaz. We may add other locations throughout the year.

http://www.facebook.com/unbridled.liberty
Kentucky Appleseed Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/KentuckyRifleman

Project Appleseed is the sole project of the Revolutionary War Veterans Association, an all-volunteer, non-partisan 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing the best fundamentals of rifle marksmanship instruction in the nation today.

Last edited:

Beretta-fan

6 pointer
Aug 20, 2008
Salt Lick
Unbridled Liberty, I would definitely be interested in coming to one of those events. Especially if they have one in a my county or a surrounding county.

Guys I was ready to give up. I had tried a total of 8 different kinds of ammo with no luck. I was in good ol WalMart last night trying to see if they had something that I hadn't tried yet. Well I bought a box of CCI Mini Mag. I got the gun out today (even though it was windier than Obama) and my first group measured a half inch!!!! I was shocked. I shot.....and shot......and shot til I shot all one hundred rounds and 20 five shot groups....which averaged under a half inch.
It is hard to believe what a difference there is in changing nothing but ammo.

Nov 22, 2011
Lexington
Unbridled Liberty, I would definitely be interested in coming to one of those events. Especially if they have one in a my county or a surrounding county.

Guys I was ready to give up. I had tried a total of 8 different kinds of ammo with no luck. I was in good ol WalMart last night trying to see if they had something that I hadn't tried yet. Well I bought a box of CCI Mini Mag. I got the gun out today (even though it was windier than Obama) and my first group measured a half inch!!!! I was shocked. I shot.....and shot......and shot til I shot all one hundred rounds and 20 five shot groups....which averaged under a half inch.
It is hard to believe what a difference there is in changing nothing but ammo.

Congratulations! A Rifleman persists, adapts and overcomes!

Would Ashland or Lexington be close enough to Salt Lick for an Appleseed? If not, we can bring Appleseed to you. All we need is a suitable host range or private farm/property. If you know of a range/farm and a willing board of directors or landowner, PM me and we can discuss.

UL

Latest posts