‘She was 12, I was 30’: Biden leaves viewers stunned in teachers speech

alyeskan

Fawn
Jan 20, 2022
by the cumberland
I've been saying for 25yrs that the democrats are all pedophiles and perverts. They have been getting away with it for so long that they all think its normal and they put it out in the open. Biden showers with his daughter, Obama marries Clyde Beddoes sister, Clinton, Weiner, the list goes on.Teachers insist that they should be allowed to talk to children and kids about private sexual matters. WTF!?!?!?! Imagine the stuff that we dont even know about.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
The commies are doing everything they can to provoke normal people. They desperately want us to react and do something stupid so that they can seize total authoritarian control and kill us.

82C59997-F228-4225-B721-663D781F3472.jpeg

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
Are you all really that damn insecure that you have to MAKE UP shit about your opponents to feel good about yourselves???
I haven’t read the article, ain’t going too. But are you really naive enough to believe these lifelong politicians haven’t done a lot of illegal and immoral things?

Redlined

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2005
In The Tree Next To Ya
Possibly, even probably, but that’s not the topic. You guys have simply manufactured this Biden pedo BULLSHIT.
Dude, he makes comments like this all the time, hangs on/sniffs young girls, been told he makes inappropriate comments/touching, and his daughter even talks about it. If it walks like a duck, quacks like one, it's not a damn possum.

Latest posts