Who's this feller?

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Muleskinner., Sep 16, 2003.

1. Muleskinner.

Muleskinner. Fawn

Sep 16, 2003
    Pinedale, Wyoming.
    I gotta say, I was somewhat distressed to see my handle bein' used on this site. I reckin' there can be another "muleskinner" out there, but its kinda hard to git my hand 'round the fact that he's a KY boy like me. Now I ain't in Shelby County no more, fact is, I'm in Wyomin'. Now I gotta head out for the high stonies to hunt elk, but I'll check back 'round the end of the month to see if this other muleskinner's got some sand.

Mule

2. REGULAR JOE

REGULAR JOE 6 pointer

Jun 30, 2003
    London, KY.
    Deal with it. First come, first serve. If he registered before you, be creative and come up with something else.

3. Pooge

Pooge Cyber-Hunter

Oct 7, 2002
    Louisville, KY, USA.
    Speaking of "handles", maybe you should change yours to UPTIGHT JOE [:)] Relax....

- There's plenty of room for all Gods creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes.
    (Saskatoon)

4. My handles are hanging over my belt.[:)]
    Nothing lovely about them either.[:D]

5. REGULAR JOE

REGULAR JOE 6 pointer

Jun 30, 2003
    London, KY.
    I've considered it but this forum won't let you keep your "points" if you do. My days as a fawn and spike were not very memorable...lol

All I'm saying is there's plenty of names you can come up with and I'm sure someone will parallel your though process from time to time. My "handle" comes from wanting to be an average guy that can communicate with both the educated and the layman. I'm a regular on here but my name is far from being "joe". I guess I am just contradicting myself too.

"Oh yea, a wise indian told me once that he has seen many a wild creature while dancing and having some peyote."

6. CPA Hunter

CPA Hunter 8 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    Most people don't even know what a muleskinner is, but I think this Muleskinner was just joshing. There was another CPA on this site a long time ago, but he either changed his name or left.

7. Pooge

Pooge Cyber-Hunter

Oct 7, 2002
    Louisville, KY, USA.
    Definition:
    Muleskinner - Smarter than the average A$$ [:)]

8. Muleskinner.

Muleskinner. Fawn

Sep 16, 2003
    Pinedale, Wyoming.
    Grandaddy used to say, "there are dreamers an' there are doers". I got pictures of my mules. Some carryin' the biggest dam horns yall ever see. What's a CPA?

Mule

9. CPA Hunter

CPA Hunter 8 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    Certified Beancounter; someone who keeps up with where the money is were it went, where it is going and wishes they had some of it and those then there are those tax accountants.

10. Salty

Salty 8 pointer

Mar 21, 2002
    Winchester, KY
    I had a friend who was a CPA (now deceased).... I asked him once "What does an account do?" He sez "Count what you do!" "Pay pretty good?" and he sez "More than you!"

11. Muleskinner.

Muleskinner. Fawn

Sep 16, 2003
    Pinedale, Wyoming.
    What the hell do they need to count beans for? I thort they canned 'em by weight?

Mule

12. Heineken

Heineken Spike

Jul 29, 2003
    Love this Topic, I sometimes wonder way someone would call themself what they do.

13. RDL270

RDL270 Cyber-Hunter

Apr 14, 2003
    Fern Creek KY
    Hey Muleskinner what part of Wyoming are you guiding in? I used to hunt the Shirley Basin south of Caspar, Mud Mountain... but haven't been up there in several years. Hunted Antelope near Medicine Bow. Love that state, would like go back and hunt mulies again. Are they coming back any?

14. Muleskinner.

Muleskinner. Fawn

Sep 16, 2003
    Pinedale, Wyoming.
    I'm tryin' to put a 'lectric picture in this post but it don't seem to have a button for it. Anyhoo, I'm in the Winds. Mulies are good in some places. Best in the Wyoming Range near Bonderant. There's scattered trophy areas here an' there. I'm chasin' 'em in the Tetons this weekend. If there's a way to post pictures on this site, somebody tell me how.

Mule