Whatever happened to just smoking pot?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by ojibwa62, Jul 14, 2019 at 7:58 AM.

1. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    ojibwa62 likes this.
  2. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Some of the reasons I’ve never been for legalization (no let’s not beat that dead horse), enough is never enough. People are already messing with the CBD oils, etc... Can’t just let a product be a product. Look at vaping. Initially, it was actually a better alternative than smoking, now it’s worse! One JUUL pod is equivalent to like 17 cigarettes and teens are hooked right and left. Plus, you got your dab pens loaded with THC oils. Can’t just be a fruity tootie good smelling vapors, gotta be something to hook ya. I agree with the lot of people that say, I smoked pot and so did all my friends and it didn’t hurt anyone, etc... but that’s not the mentality of kids these days. It’s like pot is their hold over until they can get something stronger. Usually, when we make a pot bust we find pills, paraphernalia, etc...rarely just a joint or a few seeds or whatever.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 10:18 AM
  3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Seems like I read someplace todays pot is not the pot from years ago. Stronger stuff they said, the growers have upped the game a lot.

4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I have heard the same

5. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Yeah... i quit around the time it was getting “very potent” (2002 or so). I made the mistake of trying shrooms and flat out just couldnt handle it. Got retarded stoned everytime i smoked a joint after that so i hung it up. Might get wild again after i retire lol. By then you will probably be able to add it onto a combo meal at wendys.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 2:02 PM
  6. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N/A
    My neck pain has me wanting to get into my boys stash.. lol

Been using CBD and it ain't doing crap.

7. JR PORTER

JR PORTER 8 pointer

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    I smoked pot, but I didn't inhale! lol

xbokilla and drakeshooter like this.
  8. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    For the life of me I cannot understand why someone would EVER try some of the stuff that's out there nowadays. When you hear all these stories, what the hell makes a person think "Man, I want to try some of that"?

I have only smoked pot a half dozen times and never tried it sober and that was 25 plus years ago. This shit nowadays is just the Devil's work. Some of it makes your skin just rot off of you. Who the hell thinks up this garbage anyway?

9. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    For the most part true. Most weed use to come from Mexico. Brown seedy brick weed but if you knew how to grow and could get good seeds then the stronger stuff was as good or better then. Smoked the best I ever did at least 35 years ago that I grew in my parents back yard. Growers have had to up their game, can't sell a Chevette for the price of a Corvette. Sucks I can't still smoke but kinda glad I can't as much as it sells for now. I remember when it got up to $40 an ounce, I thought that was crazy, never dreamed some people would be giving $400 and more for an ounce. The stronger stuff has always been around just wasn't as available as it is now.