Up to 8.6 billion now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...Tjx-Q9_2HHdQ6etRB7EDjl1qpVP1imWLh67zoYhSavRUk
    And a estimated 18 billion in the end at a cost of 25 million a mile. Notice that's just a estimate no telling the final cost given the normal over runs by the government contractors.
    And another idea...way to many cases of people wanting to come to this country legal so lets just put a freeze on getting more judges to hear their cases.
    Got to just be more fake news right ?

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
  3. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Derangement syndrome is strong.

Hillfarm likes this.
  4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I wish he would have ask for more.

barney likes this.
  5. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    What seems to be the problem?

barney likes this.
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It cost the United States TAXPAYER $100 billion recurring annual burden placed on taxpayers due to the provision of services to illegal aliens and their families.

That is PER YEAR, EVERY YEAR with the ones that are here now. Add another million more illegals and the cost goes UP to $110 billion.

$18 Billion is CHEAP!!!!

beauhunter41031 and PUBLIC RAT like this.
  7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

18 billion is just a start I expect it to go much higher once (if) he gets the money. Never seen a government contract without overruns. Heck 18 billion may not even get the land to build it on. Another question since the Rio Grande is the border half USA half Mexico where are they going to build this wall. Down the middle of the river or give the entire river to Mexico. More giving away America IMO. I am sure Mexico is not going to just hand over the river to the USA.

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I’m continually amazed.

Meatstick and Ataulbe1 like this.
  9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Me also.

10. wv67

wv67 8 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    We need it ,it is expensive but money is wasted on things that aren't needed at least this is not wasting money

beauhunter41031 and riverboss like this.
  11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

YOU are the ONLY ONE on here that says the wall will go all along the entire border, everybody else seems to understand there are parts that don't need it. Trump understands that.

You sound like the guy that pays, pays and pays his house payments and there is no end in sight and he will die long before paying the house off. Others know once the house is paid off it's DONE, the house is still there years later, just maintenance is required, just like the wall.

The one and ONLY reason the Democrats do not want the wall is to replace American VOTERS with illegals.

riverboss likes this.
  12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Nope a lot of people see a wall that will not work cost the USA a lot of money they will have to borrow from China and put us deeper in debt. And from what I see it is the full border not parts and pieces. How many miles of wall at 25 million a mile is Trump calling for ? VS the full length of the border ?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    A full wall is not needed, ask the DHS and Border Patrol. They have ALWAYS said a full wall was not needed and pointed out parts where THEY say is needed. That's been on the news for the last 2 years EXCEPT for the MSM that does NOT report such things to keep the people uninformed.

Hell the Secretary of DHS was in front of Congress last week and she spelled out where and how much wall was needed. Please try to keep updated on the REAL news.

14. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Duster, you need to turn off MSM and do some digging for yourself. The most recent build came in at 47 days ahead and under budget. Anyone that says a wall will not work is a samich shy of a picnic, BP knows the effects,it was proven over and over in San Diego and other parts of the border where the influx had gone to a trickle, giving BP time to get to the points and either turn them back of gain custody..........This is a very small cost for a much greater savings that will pay dividends for decades to come.

15. Meatstick

Meatstick 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    Dudster is too gd stupid to see that. Whether it's that he can't see it or just won't is a mystery to me. His idiot left opposes it, so he does the same, blindly. This is just one instance, but it's a constant trend with the libtards. It's pitiful

Carl and dirtstalker like this.