Trump Tower Wiretapped?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by barney, Mar 4, 2017.

1. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I love the thumbnail on this video!

2. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 10 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Here is something interesting:

Nazis experimented on humans and indiscriminately killed people. Liberals support abortion which is indiscriminate killing and support an organization (planned parenthood) that sells those human body parts for experimentation.

Who is more like Hitler?

barney likes this.
  3. smashdn

smashdn 12 pointer

Nov 24, 2003
    Palmyra, Kentucky
    Hitler had an alibi for kristallnacht.

4. nwest

nwest 12 pointer

soooooooo when do the charges come down?

5. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Trump has until March 20th to get everything together.

6. nwest

nwest 12 pointer

C O B is in 11 minutes.... We gonna admit this is BS yet?

7. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Heck no, the fun is just starting! Julian Assange holds the truth, if the lies start, the drips commence again.

8. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Where did the Flynn transcript that was released to the Washington Post, and NY times come from. If Flynn was transcribed, he was ultimately under surveillance.

But, most importantly, if the DNC who claims that their servers were hacked, not turning their servers over to the FBI to investigate said hack?!?

9. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Seems to me like all whoever it really was that hacked the DNC did was reveal the truth about Hillary and the DNC. Am I wrong?

barney likes this.
  10. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    Explain how that makes any sense Barney . I mean if Trump has evidence why in the world would he withold it? He needs to show his cards if he has any, people that voted for him deserve it, and if he doesn't just say so.

11. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I think Trump is keeping the heat on to get congress to subpoena the DNC's servers. The DNC refused to turn their servers over to the FBI even after they claimed hacking by the Russians. Remember, Clinton, and the Podesta group brokered the deal to sell Russia 20% of our uranium, but the cash flowed into the Clinton Foundation.
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

12. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    My point is Trump says he was wiretapped, he needs to prove it. He claimed it as if he had proof, we need to see it, that is a claim that has to be backed up or it is going to become a serious problem for pushing forward an agenda.

13. nwest

nwest 12 pointer

I think its funny that the new york times is fake news one day, the next it is the smoking gun that PROVES surveillance. Which one is it?