The Texas crew is here

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Duster, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

My niece and her new husband bought 200 acres of high desert down by Del Rio , Texas a couple mile north of the river. In the process of building a hunting camp. He had me laughing yesterday telling me about his trail camera's. In a two week time frame he got 2 pictures of Cougars, some sheep pictures and handful of Whitetail and a few Mule Deer pictures. Those along with 3 Mexicans is all he got. Seems the Mexicans thought that 28 x 12 pre built cabin they towed down from home in Sugarland suited them just fine and they moved in. The area is so remote no cell service so he had to drive 50 miles to contact police to remove them and their belongings. He said he bet they were back within a few hours of them headed back home.

2. Blackdog85

Blackdog85 Spike

Oct 28, 2014
    Build the wall. #MAGA

3. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    Well..... I reckon that’s just how it goes

4. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 6 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Seems rather inhumane. The least he could have done is given them some food, whatever healthcare they needed at the time and some folding money. They are just here fleeing tyranny and injustices in their homelands which have become unlivable. He should make it available to them while they are not there. That is the right thing to do! That is what America was built on. They Human, they have rights too!!!

Powerstro284 and Blackdog85 like this.
  5. B.M. Barrelcooker

B.M. Barrelcooker 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
    Hell, I'd put them to work and let them earn their keep. I bet if you let them homestead a little they'd make sure and protect the place.. But thats just the way I think. Maybe my hate genes aren't strong enough.

6. wv67

wv67 6 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Nail the windows and doors shut and set it a blaze if they try climbing out club them like baby seals