Some Republicans Now Want Gun Confiscation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Mar 14, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Some Republicans Now Want Gun Confiscation
    Ammoland Inc. Posted on March 12, 2019 by Ammoland
    Opinion. Senate Judiciary Committee to Hold Hearings in Favor of Gun Confiscation. Let’s Generate a Massive Outcry Against Gun Confiscation Orders in the Senate!

Washington, DC – -(AmmoLand.com)- It’s been said quite often that Republicans are the “Stupid Party.”

Well, the party of stupid has struck again, and “Exhibit A” is the Republican Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee — Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

Based on what Graham is doing, one would think he’s planning to forfeit control of the Senate to the Democrats and to lose the White House in 2020. Because he is holding a hearing to promote the nastiest form of Bloomberg-sponsored gun control.

As it turns out, Graham and his new “best buddy,” anti-gun zealot Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), are scheduling a hearing on Gun Confiscation Orders — sugar-coated as “red-flag laws” — on March 26 of this month.
    Gun Confiscation “red-flag” Orders were drafted and are being promoted nationally by Leftist anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg.

They would allow an angry relative or the police to make a telephone call to a judge. And, based on that telephone call, the judge can issue an order stripping you of your Second, Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth Amendment rights — all without your knowledge.

The first thing you would learn about it is when the SWAT Team arrived at your door in the middle of the night — ready to ransack your home and, if you resisted, to arrest or shoot you.

Let’s make one thing perfectly clear: Gun Confiscation Orders would not have stopped ANY mass shooting in American history — and they do NOTHING to reduce homicides, suicides, crime, or mass shootings.

Gun Confiscation “red-flag” laws have been proven to be ineffective:

• They were in effect in Connecticut at the time of the Newtown shooting in 2012.
    • They had long been in effect in California during the Thousand Oaks massacre last year.
    • And they were in effect in Illinois during the Aurora shooting earlier this year.
    • In fact, criminologist John Lott has conducted the definitive study of Gun Confiscation Orders.
    He found that red flag laws have been an utter failure when it comes to lowering crime rates:

• They do not reduce homicides;
    • They do not reduce suicides;
    • They do not reduce mass shootings;
    • They do not reduce crime of any kind; and
    • They may even INCREASE the incidence of rape.
    So if red flag laws don’t make people safer, what are they good for? In short, they are just another effort by gun-hater Bloomberg to “put points on the board.” To date, only two key Senate bills imposing Gun Confiscation Orders have been introduced (S. 7 and S. 506). But more such bills are expected.

So now is the time to contact your Senators and demand that they oppose this dangerous legislation.
    https://www.ammoland.com/2019/03/some-republicans-now-want-gun-confiscation/#axzz5i0wbi4M9

2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    Chip chip chip chip

davers likes this.
  3. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    I don't like to say it, but I think we're going to have a full scale war in this country, very soon. I've watched this once great country, being taken apart by elected officials on BOTH sides. This gun control "Red Flag" or what ever they call it will once again only punish the law abiding gun owner, while the real criminals continue as is. This all sounds like Agenda 21 to me.

4. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    This is why I have no permit now and buy my guns face to face whenever possible,, the less paper trail the better.

EdLongshanks and Genesis 27:3 like this.
  5. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    You can see the results of gun confiscation in Europe and disarming the public. They've been forced into a form of government the people never approved of by ballot (EU), are ruled by unelected autocrats, told they will accept Sharia law, will be arrested if they dare use 'hate speech' or present a dissenting opinion, if they refuse to live were assigned, will be moved out of their homes by force to accommodate aliens, will be charged with a hate crime if they file a criminal complaint against a Muslim, etc.

Tyranny approaches our way...at a gallop.

ojibwa62 and davers like this.
  6. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    That the way guns were purchased before the G.C.A. of 1968! One would go to a hardware store or sporting goods store and buy their firearm, hand the dealer the money and walk out. No silly forms or phone call/back ground checks, in order to buy a firearm. This is the way the second amendment was written and intended. "The right to keep and bear arms".

ojibwa62 likes this.
  7. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Like I said: those running our government, are pushing Agenda 21!!!

8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Yes. Its part of the plan. Most have no idea what it means. Its hidden...in plain view. Time to gear up.

davers likes this.
  9. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    We just have to vote these idiots out....We have the great minds on this very forum that proclaim they cannot take our second amendment rights. They allow others to fight the battles for them.

This is a non stop battle. We have traitors all around us. Be smart and vote wisely.

00noturkey and davers like this.
  10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    This is just another bill to respond to the Parkland shooting.

Remember how many times the police was at the guys house BEFORE the shooting and how many of us asked the SAME QUESTION???? Why didn't they take the guns then?? We DID ask that question here and a dozen forums I'm on.

Am I saying that bill is right and I support it, NO. I don't know a lot about it. But we WILL be seeing a lot of bills like this.

The left blames the gun and the right blames the shooter and both says we need to get the guns away from these nut jobs. Well in short that is what this bill does but is it the one we need to support or what????

I doubt any of the bills would simply allow someone to call up a judge and say there is a nut with guns next door then said judge would send the cops to his house. They will put in much more requirements in those kinds of bills.

11. Shall not be infringed means shall not be infringed, period.

SmokeShow, barney, gung and 2 others like this.
  12. JR in KY

JR in KY 10 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    But that Gun Warehouse is still Empty....
    Duster posted a photo.
    I'm sure it will fill up some day.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]....
    Australia did it and the Democrats love it.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    drakeshooter and barney like this.
  13. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    Those pics disgust me.

Nock and drakeshooter like this.
  14. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    Never Surrender Your Firearms,.

ojibwa62, davers, EC and 1 other person like this.
  15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

You would have died if you could have seen all those Buy back/confiscated guns they dump into the blast furnace at the steel mill's years ago. Well a few of them didn't get dumped just the cheap ones the others the police took for personal use. And got in trouble over it. But those guns didn't come from law abiding citizens except ones who seen a way to make a $ on Grandpa's old gun, just crooks that committed crimes and were not suppose to own them anyway..

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019