Same Bear from Muhlenberg or another

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Duster, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Heads up South Logan!! These were on our trail camera Saturday night. This was in the Dot area!!! Not my camera just posted on facebook local logan county bear.jpg

2. Giveem3outdoors

Giveem3outdoors 12 pointer

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    Surely not ain't no way hed of passed up all that prime bear habitat at lake malone. The last one that came through came from up around owensboro and followed the Natcher down all the way to somewhere around bowling green was the last I heard of it.

3. B.M. Barrelcooker

B.M. Barrelcooker 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
    Duster are you still looking for a bear ? :

Munson likes this.
  4. Munson

Munson 8 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
  5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Not looking for another bear but wouldn't pass up the chance to go after one more.
    Lake Malone don't have that great of bear habitat they tend to like swampy places like where some of you duck hunt at....LMAO. Notice they like to follow rivers and streams when on the move looking for love. Around the lake would be better Mt Lion habitat with all the rock cliffs and caves but just to many houses around the lake anymore.

6. bird whisperer

bird whisperer 10 pointer

Aug 16, 2012
    Hog Town USA
    BLESS IT

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I think that last one that came thru here left the Dot area and was last seen in the Clarksville, Tn area about 40 miles SW. Nothing since on it, must have headed back east or got ran over on the highway and not reported.