Recommend a taxidermist to me near Radcliff/Elizabethtown

Discussion in 'Taxidermy' started by Claims Rep., Aug 20, 2018.

1. Claims Rep.

Claims Rep. 6 pointer

Feb 6, 2010
    All,

What taxidermist do you recommend for deer mounts in the Radcliff/Elizabethtown area? What I’m looking for is a taxidermist who greatly concentrates on the fine details that will make his/her work stand out above competitors. I’d prefer to hear from someone who has actually used whomever you recommend, rather than just a “I heard so-and-so was good.” And if you do recommend someone and don’t mind sharing, post up a pic of their work.

Also, I’d be willing to drive 1-2 hours from Radcliff if necessary for superior quality work.

Thanks in advance, and God bless.

2. KYT

KYT 8 pointer

May 3, 2008
    Eastern Ky.
    Lifelike taxidermy in West Liberty. BUT it takes forever. There is a long line.

3. rlb165

rlb165 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    We've had a couple of deer done at Coy's Taxidermy in New Haven and we were very pleased. If and when we're fortunate enough to get something mounted again, we will go back there. Probably an hour or so from Radcliff.
    It would be hard to post a good, detailed picture of the mounts that he did for us, because they're up in a vaulted ceiling. They have a Facebook page with good pics so you can see the quality of work that they do there. Contact info is on their Facebook page as well.

Good luck.

4. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Justin Tinsley at Central Ky Taxidermy. Damn good.