"Real ID". Will you submit?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by EC, Jul 12, 2018.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Without your papers, you won't be able to fly nor get into federal buildings (including libraries, museums, etc). Oh, they'll demand you pay for them, but you can't get into one without your papers. Pretty soon, you won't even be able to get a job without one or even drive.

The feds are demanding KY complies by 2020.

This is a UN agenda scheduled for everyone worldwide to have their "papers" by 2030. And your "fighting for you" congress voted for it. Speaking of voting, your papers WON'T be required to vote. LOL!!

================================

2. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    I’ve got so many different forms of ID it’s not even funny. DL, Twic, MMD, passport etc

3. baknblack

baknblack 8 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    Did not the Nazis always demand to see your papers?
    In today's technology world it is not like they don't already know who you are. Just more hoops to jump through. Aggravating!

4. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    This stuff came about when so-called "sanctuary states" started handing out IDs to illegals. The state IDs can no longer be trusted.

5. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    At least they followed with "please".

"Papiere, bitte."

6. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    It's 2019, and that's after we've already gotten a couple of exstentions from the Feds. Half the states haven't yet complied, and have exstentions.

As much as EC and this video would like you to think this is some far left, one world government agenda, it comes from our own Dept of Homeland Security. As said, DHS has been pushing this for a decade, so you can blame Bush 2 for it. And yeah, I know all the Bush theories too.

Also, if you've gotten a passport they've already run this info on you. I keep my passport up for work, so you won't see me shelling out $50 for the new drivers license anytime soon. I expect I'll have Blue Helmets, MIB, and Imperial Storm Troopers beating down my door in the middle of the night any day now.

RLWEBB and Capttrae like this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Familiarize yourself with the UN's Agenda 2030 biometric ID program demands. Several countries have already implemented this. Several states have too. But I'm sure you knew all about this already.

8. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Yep, sure did. Its designed for refugees. The real ID is a long way from that. Don't agree with it and will never get it, but until I see blue helmets on my front porch, I'm not going to worry about it too much. I figure the boys in Eastern KY won't leave me many blue helmet to aim at anyway.

It's been proposed for pilots operating internationally as a terrorism deterrent, that's why I'm familiar with it.

The states have had biometeic databases for a century. It's called fingerprints.

CBP has an Office of Biometric ID Management, or something like that, to track illegal aliens as they cross the border multiple times using their fingerprints. Again, it's also been propose as a more secure way of clearing customs for corporate operators entering the US on their jets.

I deal with CBP several times a year clearing customs at our hanger in our jet. IF they actually show up, they glance at our passports sign a paper and leave. A biometric ID ain't drastically going to turn a poorly run government agency into the 3rd Reich. The UN isn't going to either.

Lastly, the talking heads at the UN can propose anything they want. We, as a country, don't have to do a damn thing.

9. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Except we do.

Refugees....right. That's why 20 (?) countries have already implemented this?

10. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    We never ratified the John Kerry climate accord BS.

Obama making the EPA tighten the shackles to comply is a different issue.

I doubt we'll be doing anything the UN wants while Trump is in office. If they don't like it they're free to invade.

11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    That's probably right. But they've been "boiling the frog" for sometime now.

12. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Yeah, I get it. I'm just not going to get excited about it until I need to. Information is great, but I'll gather not one of us can do a damn thing about it.

13. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    Got to go get my driver's lic renewed on Monday.

14. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

I'm wondering if convening a "private citizen's" Grand Jury and prosecution is not a timely proposition? Under the same idea of "citizen's arrest".

15. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    But, requiring an ID to vote is racist.
    Thats racist.gif