Rabbit Hunting Kleber WMA.

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Hunt4meatntrophy, Jan 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hunt4meatntrophy

Hunt4meatntrophy Fawn

Oct 4, 2015
    Has anyone rabbit hunted Kleber wma lately if so how did you do? Talk to a guy at work who says a few buddies of his hunted their a few times this year and killed a total of 20 rabbits all together. Just would like to know if he's full of it or not he's been known to tell a white lie or two from time to time.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  2. bowhunter269

bowhunter269 12 pointer

Nov 21, 2006
    Fisherville, KY
    You've got a total of five (5) posts, and exactly two (2) are asking about rabbit hunting WMAs...…...and in this one you say someone you work with gave you info that you don't believe. How 'bout this...……..get in your truck and drive to the nearest WMA and see for yourself what the habitat looks like and see if you can jump a rabbit. By the way, I've never rabbit hunted Kleber (and I'm not sure where Keebler is). Happy hunting !!

bondhu, Meatstick and rme hunter like this.
  3. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Watch out for the elves.

xbokilla and Meatstick like this.
  4. Hunt4meatntrophy

Hunt4meatntrophy Fawn

Oct 4, 2015
    I wasn't aware that there was a limit on here for how many questions you are allowed to ask on the same topic. Thanks for pointing that out there ***hole. Forgive me for autocorrect and not catching it there grammar police.

5. Hunt4meatntrophy

Hunt4meatntrophy Fawn

Oct 4, 2015
    So funny I forgot to laugh.

6. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

Lighten up Francis.

1wildcatfan likes this.
  7. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    I use to deer hunt Kleber years ago and we always jumped rabbits. They have plenty of cedar thickets to run in and there are a few big powerline ROWs that are grown up that is very good for rabbits. As far as killing 20. Possible with some real good dogs, real good shooters, and a 5 gallon bucket of luck wouldn't hurt either. The state has bought several new tracts that increased Klebers size in the past few years and parts of it looks good for rabbits. Good luck and get after em'.

Genesis 27:3 likes this.
  8. Hunt4meatntrophy

Hunt4meatntrophy Fawn

Oct 4, 2015
    Thank you

9. luvtohunt

luvtohunt 10 pointer

Sep 1, 2011
    Eubank, Ky
    Killing 20 in a few hunts sounds like decent rabbit numbers to me. Only way to know is to get out there and chase after em. Not sure where it falls in the rabbit zone but if it is the Eastern, better go now. Not much time left. My last hunt was Saturday.