Oldest Daughter and one of my toys

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Duster, Dec 8, 2018 at 9:21 PM.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Kawasaki in street mode. We could change it to strip mode in a couple hours, Love to beat up HD's with this thing. Made from various parts and pieces. 1300 cc head, 900 Z1 lower case, special carbs of which there was four, Best speed in a quarter mile was 141 mph. low 10's high 9's. Ran a 6 inch slick on the strip, wheelie bar's you can see the bracket they attatched to. Never lifted the front wheel but would smoke a tire thru 3 out of 5 gears that were changed via air shift button on handlebar And going thru the gears you never touched the clutch,. Wish I had it back today but would probably kill myself, It was back in the wild child, devil may care days. Was the baddest bike on any given Sunday at US 30 Dragstrip.

Hot rod Kaw.jpg

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 10:27 AM
  2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    kz or z1 900 fastest production bike in it's day , kinda scary considering the tires and brakes in that day.. I want another bike but don't trust cars.. last bike was a Ducati 999 sold it a couple years ago.

3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

We made a few ! mods to this one before we put it on the dragstrip. It was a 900 Z1 but when we got done it had 1300 cc jug's. Scary fast for sure. Like I said in my bullet proof younger days I love that thing. I used to make the daughter in the picture polish all the chrome on it for a Saturday afternoon ride...LOL.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 10:30 AM