Never show your girlfriend where your target buck is

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Duster, Oct 13, 2018 at 1:34 AM.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

2. KY Swamp Beagler

KY Swamp Beagler 12 pointer

Feb 20, 2011
    the swamps of Western KY
    Duster your girlfriend deer hunts? Why you ol’ hound dog?! :)

3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    Waco
    Should turn in for poachin.. lol

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

No girlfriend for over 50 years so nope. Wife tried it a few time with bow and arrow but never got one. That was a long time ago. I even built her a ladder stand the platform was 4 ft X 4 ft so she would feel safe.

ojibwa62 likes this.
  5. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    Waco
    My wife got spoiled first hunt in KY she killed two does 15 min apart , now she thinks it's easy and should kill a deer every time.

6. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Funny video.
    But I never had a girlfriend or wife who wanted to hunt. My ex wife fussed all the time about my hunting. I guess that is why she is an EX. My wife now early in our marriage she wanted to go watch me hunt. So I would take her. Never killed a Deer in front of her BUT DUCK SEASON. Different story. It was cold so I took a heater for her. She got into handing me decoys to put out and getting things ready. Right a shooting light 2 Ducks came in I got em. Dog went out brought them back. Looked at her she was crying saying just think they was happy this morning now they are dead. I took her home and went back. But she wont go again. BUT she will cook and eat what I hunt kill and bring in as long as she don't see it killed.