Most armed man in America

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by EC, Aug 6, 2017.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Now why can't I have neighbors like this?? This guy must have $50 million worth of "stuff"! And as he says, "all operational".

==============================================

Carl likes this.
  2. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I know how you feel. I have wanted to live between Barney and Pentail. You would always have good things to eat:):):)

TripleGee, EC and barney like this.
  3. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Dang, I wonder what that guys tax stamp bill is on all that per year?

4. gds

gds 6 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
    It's a one time $ 200 fee per item , that's regulated by the BATF .From what I saw He's got 1000's

5. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I know that, I was thinking more the tanks and recoiless rifles, which I believe take a pile of paperwork and cash to own if the gun is operational.

6. LoneArrow

LoneArrow 6 pointer

Jul 21, 2016
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Thieves Stole 65 Guns While ‘Most Armed Man in America’ Was at Dinner
    [​IMG]
    Facebook

by AWR Hawkins28 Aug 201719

Thieves drove a truck through a metal barrier and stole 65 guns from Dragonman’s gun store and shooting range while Mel “Dragon Man” Bernstein — “the most armed man in America” — was out eating dinner.
    The incident occurred on Sunday night.

According to The Denver Post, Bernstein said, “I have over 200 machine guns in my name. If I had been there they would have gotten shot in the head.” Video of the break-in was caught by surveillance cameras and apparently shows “young kids” who were “masked and hooded.”

He said the suspects got away with some “valuable weapons” but did not touch the most expensive ones; all of which are electronically controlled machine guns.

Bernstein met with the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office and recognized the suspects’ vehicle. Moreover, he noted that very few people know his comings and goings, so he believes the EPCSO will narrow it down and make an arrest quickly.

The suspects used Bernstein’s truck to smash the metal barrier and make entry, and this makes Dragonman’s gun store burglary the most recent in a rash of smash-and-grab robberies targeting firearms dealers.

On June 25, Daily Mail reported that Bernstein owns 200 machine guns, “countless grenade launchers,” and “80 military vehicles.” His nickname — Dragon Man — comes from the fact that he has a fire-breathing dragon head affixed to his Harley Davidson.
    http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2017/08/28/thieves-steal-65-guns-most-armed-man/

8. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    That's why you don't publically proclaim you are the most armed man in America. I don't even put stickers or license plates about my hobbies on my truck. I let them guess, but I won't inform strangers that I might own guns, etc. This includes energetic rookie and ladder climbing police personnel. I'd still like to be this dude's best friend!

EC and Marsh CallUser like this.
  9. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    Sound advice here. Thieves target trucks with firearm and hunting stickers.

10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Well just look at the guy. Bullet belt around the neck in front of a wall of guns and tattoos everywhere. He's just begging for attention.