More MSM fakery and phony theater: Weatherman caught ‘faking’ battle to stay on his feet

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by EC, Sep 15, 2018.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    TAKING IT BREEZY
    Hurricane Florence – Weatherman caught ‘faking’ battle to stay on his feet during storm as two men are spotted casually walking behind him

The Weather Channel's Mike Seidel was battling to stay upright as he filmed a piece in North Carolina - only for two pedestrians to calmly stroll past in the background

THIS is the bizarre moment a TV weatherman appeared to be caught faking his battle against gale-force winds during Storm Florence.

The Weather Channel's Mike Seidel was seemingly battling to stay upright as he filmed a piece in North Carolina - only for two pedestrians to calmly stroll past in the background.

Speaking as he fought to stay in shot, he whined: "This is about as nasty as it's been".

But viewers spotted the pair walking down a road behind him - seemingly unaffected by the wind.

The bizarre video racked up a million Facebook views in a matter of hours.

A spokesman for the Weather Channel said: “It’s important to note that the two individuals in the background are walking on concrete, and Mike Seidel is trying to maintain his footing on wet grass, after reporting on-air until 1am this morning and is undoubtedly exhausted.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7265316/hurricane-florence-weatherman-fake-wind/

rabbit dawg likes this.
  2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  3. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 10 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    That wet grass makes the wind stronger,so if you get caught in a wind storm ,stay off the grass

4. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Funny that you posted this. Wife and I were watching coverage earlier in the week. They were doing the same thing, having “trouble standing”, but the wind speed in the upper corner was only showing 45-50 Mph wind speed. I told my wife, they have to be faking it a little, as I’ve been in 50 mph winds at various airports before, and it’s just not that hard to stand up. Sure you feel it, but it’s just not that hard to walk around.

I like the weather channel. Gives me an overall idea of what the weather is around the country, but they do exaggerate the severity from time to time. One things for sure, wherever Jim Cantori is, the weather is going to be terrible.

Plus, of course Stephanie Abrams sure is nice to look at at 5am

5. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Also notice in the video...how he is "struggling" with his head facing AWAY from the wind yet wanting you to believe he is leaning into the wind to keep his balance. Even throws a shingle up and the wind is blowing in from behind him, not in front of him.

What lying fools and frauds.

More BS from the liars:

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The Weather Channel is owned by NBC. They better do what they are told to do or they will be looking for work.

Dark Cloud likes this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I think the idiot from the Weather Channel who even said this was "on the grass".

Dark Cloud likes this.
  8. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    I really liked canoe lady.

9. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 10 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Trying to keep folks on the edge ,and watching for
    go back to the first post,at the bottom ,response to fake wind,the replied he was on wet grass and the two boys were on concrete

10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Yeah. Saw that. The TV dope wasn't even bending against the wind. LOL!! They got caught in BS and scrambling for a BS response with that lame excuse. Why didn't he just claim there were ants on the concrete holding those guys down and keeping them from blowing away? Would have been just as much BS.

Dark Cloud likes this.
  11. bowhunter269

bowhunter269 10 pointer

Nov 21, 2006
    Fisherville, KY
    No different than "reality TV" .........about 10% real !! In this case, the rain and storm is real. Everything else staged for TV audiences..........which is why I rarely turn on a TV anymore.

12. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I disagee. The weather is real, their forecasts are real, and pretty accurate on a Nationwide basis. The technology they use is incredible.

Sure, they embellish stuff sometimes, like most news, but it’s far from “reality” TV. Don’t let one idiot influence your opinion.

13. davers

davers 10 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Don't know about anyone else, but I am growing tired of hearing about this storm. Every time I turn on the news, it's all about the storm, as if nothing else is going on that is news worthy.

KYote-Krusher and Nock like this.
  14. Anderson Cooper standing in a ditch to appear he is in waste deep water. I trust NOTHING from any msm organization.

E5591DB4-BC55-4BD6-81D2-90DDE596F820.jpeg

bondhu, davers, EC and 3 others like this.
  15. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    They use that crap for global warming fodder.

bondhu, EdLongshanks, davers and 4 others like this.