Mitch's agenda trumps end of the day

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by drakeshooter, May 18, 2017 at 2:17 PM.

1. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 8 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Interesting article. He has needed to go for a long time.

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Ditch Mitch....Where have I heard that before ?

3. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    You've heard it from most conservatives on here for a while now.

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And how many of those conservatives voted for him in the end because he had a R by his name ?

5. JR in KY

JR in KY 10 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I voted for him because I saw him as the Lesser of 2 Evils. Not because of an R by his name...
    I am basically a One Issue voter. Gun Control and the 2nd Ammendment.
    I just figure every other issue will fall into place if the person is opposed to Gun Control.
    And I would hold my nose and vote for him again in the same situation running against an Obama lackey.

6. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    I voted for him because he was a tad bit better than the leftist obamite he was running against
    . I sure didn't vote for him in the primary.

7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I voted for Mitch in the general because he's not a communist, pro union dolt :)

8. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 8 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Same here. I didn't vote for him in the primary but did in the general election.

9. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I'm

Im a conservative and didn't vote for Mitch or the Democrat. You're not required to vote for a condidate in every race in order for your ballot to be valid.

10. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    He was the ONLY choice that supports some of what we believe. Had there been a better one I certainly would've vote different.

11. Carl

Carl 10 pointer

Next election will be the same. He will run against some Nancy Pelosi wannabe. We need term limits.

xbokilla likes this.
  12. stevenvalleyagain

stevenvalleyagain 10 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Valley station
    So, everyone is OK with us making the deficit larger to stimulate the economy? While I disagree with Mitch on many things, he is right to not want to increase the deficit. We already owe china more money than this country is worth. Should we make it worse?

13. You picked maybe one issue of many though. Since revenue neutral seems to be more to your liking, perhaps you'd forego a tax cut since spending cuts under Mitch ain't happening? Yeah, me neither.

14. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    The problem with Mitch's plan is it doesn't solve anything. Deficit spending cuts is not, and never will be, a balanced budget.

Unless he starts talking about huge government spending cuts, including permanent elimination of government programs, with a balanced budget that includes a debt reduction program, I'm not really interested in what he has to say.