Michelle Obama says she'll never forgive Trump over birther conspiracy: memoir

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Nov 9, 2018.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    LOLOLOL!! Nice one, Michael. Are you gonna "never forgive" Hillary Clinton who was the first to interject this idea when she was campaigning against Ocommie in 2008? And how do you reconcile this with your public statement when you mentioned "Odimwit's home country of Kenya"?

Not everyone has a memory like a goldfish--like your subversive, leftist worshipers.

===============================

Michelle Obama says she'll never forgive Trump over birther conspiracy: memoir
    By Bradford Betz | Fox News
    [​IMG]
    FILE: Michelle Obama participating in the International Day of the Girl on NBC's "Today" show in New York. (AP)

Former first lady Michelle Obama says she can never forgive President Donald Trump for spreading rumors that her husband was not born in America, according to excerpts from her upcoming book that was obtained by The Washington Post.

As reports of the book emerged, Trump fired back while speaking to reporters Friday morning, even as he acknowledged he hasn't read it.

"She got paid a lot of money to write a book," he said, and then took a shot at his predecessor, Barack Obama: "I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly … it was depleted."

In her memoir, "Becoming," Michelle Obama reportedly derides the so-called "birther" conspiracy as thinly-veiled racism.

OBAMAS ACQUIRE RIGHTS TO BOOK DETAILING TRUMP TRANSITION CHAOS

“The whole thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed,” reads an excerpt, according to the report. “But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks.”

She reportedly accuses the president of jeopardizing her family’s safety.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

[​IMG]Video
    The new book, which is primarily a biography, will reportedly detail her feelings on Trump and the 2016 presidential election. She says she reacted in shock the night she learned Trump would replace her husband in the Oval Office and tried to "block it all out," according to a copy obtained by The Associated Press.

She criticizes Trump for the 2005 “Access Hollywood” tape, interpreting his comments to mean: “I can hurt you and get away with it,” The Associated Press reported.

LEAKED TAPE CAPTURES TRUMP IN CRUDE RANT WITH TV HOST

She also criticizes Trump’s body language during a 2016 presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, which she says amounted to stalking. She says Trump followed Clinton around the stage, stood too close, and tried to diminish her presence.

The release of her book will precede a 10-city book tour, starting in her hometown of Chicago.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michelle-obama-rips-trump-in-upcoming-memoir-report

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    Waco
    LoL oh Michael no one cares what you think.

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. Ol Mike is having trouble adjusting to being irrelevant again and he’s trying to make some waves seeking attention. Get over yourself dude.

ojibwa62 and drakeshooter like this.
  4. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    And I will never forgive Moochelle and Obummer for being born.

aaronc and EC like this.
  5. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    Waco
    Woman is built...... Like a linebacker.

6. JR PORTER

JR PORTER 8 pointer

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    Nor will I forgive her for starving my kids because they wouldn't eat the food served in the school cafeteria! Couldn't wait to get home to eat! ……. and that was every weekday!

7. 00noturkey

00noturkey 6 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    her kids got to eat what they wanted. if your in government, ya get a different set of rules to live by. gov. person says; "do what i say, not what i do.
    what i do is above the law, your not".

8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Ok, Let's play

WOULD YOU

9. Bubbles

Bubbles 6 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Heavens no. No way in hell.

10. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    What!!
    Once in a lifetime opportunity
    Jungle love

Just go crazy

barney likes this.
  11. JR in KY

JR in KY 10 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Feedman, I'm a fixin to ban you.
    Shhhhoooooeeeee

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I have to shake my head when guys like yall bash her as bad as you do. How would you feel if someone bashed your wife like that ?

13. JR in KY

JR in KY 10 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I ain't married to no big ole man lookin negro woman, but if I was I guess if I was, I would deserve it.

drakeshooter likes this.
  14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Sorry not sorry for not caring duster. Also, no one would mistake my bride for a man. It’s that simple.

drakeshooter likes this.