Meateater podcast doing live event

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by joelwalters, Apr 30, 2018.

1. joelwalters

joelwalters Spike

Aug 19, 2014
    N. Ky
    Steve Rinella and the rest of the meateater crew are doing a live podcast at several venues around the country including Columbus, Ohio on June 21st. The tickets are going fast if you are interested. The VIP tickets are already gone. Here is a link https://www.meateater.live/

If you are from NKY and want to carpool, let me know.

2. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    Fill us in . Wth is the meat eater tour? I'm clueless. Lol

3. joelwalters

joelwalters Spike

Aug 19, 2014
    N. Ky
    Rinella has a long running tv show and podcast called Meateater. If you have Netflix you can watch a couple of seasons of the tv show there. It is a great show. He has come to Kentucky a few times, once for elk, once for small game, and once for catfishing.

4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Steve is hands down the best in outdoors television. No comparison. I don’t agree with everything he says but I love him anyway. I’m trying to talk my little brother into going to the Columbus recording.

BowOnly, KYBOY, BNewNKY46 and 2 others like this.
  5. Wampuscat

Wampuscat 10 pointer

Apr 10, 2009
    Louisville
    100% agree with this. im a Latvian Eagle fan.

BowOnly and EdLongshanks like this.
  6. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Best hunter on TV also by far the best personality to represent sportsman on TV.. Hunts fair chase, dosnt use guides unless hes somewhere he has to by law for the most part. utilizes just about every part of the animal. Fish,hunts,traps,trotlines and jugs. Hes what other outdoor hosts are not to put it in a nutshell.. very passionate about public land hunting and conservation.. Don't want to sound like a fanboy because that's absolutely not the type of person I am but hes great for the sport..Best of all no crappy arena rock and Michael Waltrip style product endorsements during the actual hunting.

BowOnly and bondhu like this.