Let Me Get This Straight........

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by reivertom, Jul 13, 2018.

1. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I want to try to understand Liberal logic...They said a week before Trump's SCOTUS pick, before they even knew who it was, that his pick would have a bias and wouldn't be able to perform the duties of the court. Then yesterday they said that a person with a long documented record of hatred for our President (Strzok), was un-biased and performed his duties perfectly and should get a Purple Heart for the way he was treated.

Feedman likes this.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    That's the left for you.

3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Funny how that works!!!!!

4. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    Sadly not surprising

5. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    Only thing that dude was doing was trying to get his freak on with that little piece of fluff he was e:mailing and got caught with his pants down so to speak.

6. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    He was doing it on our time, on our devices, talking about taking down our President, while being over the investigation of the President. Not hardly just an innocent flirtation.

7. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    I ain't saying he isn't a real piece of work and shouldn't get smoked like a cheap cigar. Heck I watch some of the side show when he testified before congress, and after about 3 minutes of his spouting he was like a Knight Templar, all holy, and above reproach after getting caught red handed proved to me he is a goof and about a capable of pulling off a 5th column coup of the USA as a toilet floater.

reivertom likes this.