ESPN-- what do you think?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Feedman, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Just saw where they scolded the anchor J. Hill for her tweets about President Trump an said they were inappropriate but she still has not deleted the tweets.
    If it had been a white anchor tweeting about Obama they would have been fired

2. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Yep. No questions asked.

She's a dumb ass to boot. ESPN has some of the worst programming these last few years.

TripleGee and Marsh CallUser like this.
  3. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 10 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    They fired Schilling for less. They don't care to hide it anymore. I hope none of you all watch the station.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  4. nock

nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    I try not to watch them anymore. I listened to espn radio for years. Gave it up. It's slowly killing them.

JR in KY, barney and Marsh CallUser like this.
  5. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    At one time I would catch sports center sometime during the day. Just about stopped watching. Too many dumb loud mouthed people on some of their shows now.

Marsh CallUser likes this.
  6. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 8 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    The likes of these type people ,with their disrespect,and some of the pro athletes comment's ,are really destroying the desire to watch sports on television.

barney and Marsh CallUser like this.
  7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I've quit watching NFL completely. They're slowly making it impossible to hit someone without drawing a flag. They don't want defense, they want to see 8 touch downs a game.
    I'd rather see Ronnie Lott knock some slober out of a receiver but he'd be put in jail by today's standards.

8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I don't watch espn unless there is a college basketball or college football game on one if their channels.
    It is not the same show as it used to be.

9. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 10 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    And then there is this guy!

10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

That's some high quality insight right there!

Marsh CallUser likes this.
  11. SmokeShow

SmokeShow 8 pointer

Nov 11, 2013
    Professional athletes, commentators, actors, music artisits, hollywood types... They've all just about made it to where I won't watch any TV anymore. I refuse to be a part of it by watching them, thereby making them famous which gives them a platform to spew their absolute lunacy. Movies, I love movies, but I just won't watch them if they have certain outspoken actors or producers. Same for music. And I guess it's about to be the same for sports, for crying out loud. So frustrating but if enough people acted like me about it, it'd surely have an effect eventually because it would start to hit their pocket book!

bondhu and JR in KY like this.
  12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    His last name is Dipp?? Some people are aptly named.

Feedman and Marsh CallUser like this.
  13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I'm guessing the "Sergio" part is what got him the job.

EC and Marsh CallUser like this.
  14. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    Is Dipp's coverage always so entertaining or was he having a bad day?

15. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Oh that's not her first offense..She has made several tweets much like that one before. Like calling cops "slave patrol" and referencing Hitler when talking about rooting for the Celtics.. Shes really bad at what she does, I thought that long before I knew what she was about..
    Its no wonder ESPN's ratings have tanked..