economy arrows

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by theprofessor, Apr 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. theprofessor

theprofessor Spike

Oct 14, 2013
    Boys and I are flinging arrows every which way. Hard to see how they get lost in a yard this small, but they do, and quick. I need to stock up, we're just beginning, and I do everything on a tight budget until it actually pays to spend money on quality.

Anybody got a favorite go-to for inexpensive practice arrows, preferably in bulk? Online or elsewhere.

Thanks y'all.

2. Tufrthnails

Tufrthnails 8 pointer

Oct 27, 2014
    Lakeland, FL
    I started out using the Carbon Express predator II. You can find them on ebay for pretty cheap fletched and cut. I'm assuming you are talking about compound bows.

3. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 8 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I know this is not your question ,but if you could find someone ,with a metal detector ,it might help with finding lost ones.A lot of lost arrows just go under the grass .

Tufrthnails likes this.
  4. Tufrthnails

Tufrthnails 8 pointer

Oct 27, 2014
    Lakeland, FL
    yep I got a cheap one form HF and it has no prob finding field points or all the over random nails and screws in the back of the property!!!

5. Meatstick

Meatstick 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Nelson County
    Gold Tip Warrior. Same arrow as the XT Hunters with a little looser tolerances. Never tried em out of a compound but it's all I've shot out of my recurves since they came about. Find em cheap on ebay

6. richief

richief 10 pointer

Jun 20, 2012
    down a holler SE KY
    Theres a good classifieds section on the archerytalk forum.

7. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Bingo!

8. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    Buy some judo points. You can't shoot them at regular bag or 3D targets but you can shoot them at anything on the ground like leaves, bottles, old stumps, whatever, and you won't lose anymore arrows. Great way to learn to judge yardage and things of that nature.