Crusade Fishing Tournament

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by bassproSQ2, Aug 7, 2018.

1. bassproSQ2

bassproSQ2 Fawn

Jul 27, 2006
    Just a reminder that the 12th Annual Zoneton Fire Crusade Tournament is Saturday Sept. 8th. As always we always ask to keep spreading the word to try to make this a record year. Last year was our new record and I would like to see 120 Boats this year. Again as also the cookout and door prizes bring people back each and every year. I would like to ask everyone who participates to bring some kind of door prize. Rather it is gift card, a extra pole you have in your boat or garage, or beer or whiskey. My ultimate goal is that everyone walks away with something in hand. Also if you have a business, or knows someone who would like to be a sponsor, its not too late to get your name on the back of the shirts. $300 to be a silver sponsor (back of shirt) or $700 as a gold and you will get your logo on a sleeve. As of today 8/7/18, we have 48 boats preregistered. Please spread the word and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to call me.

Sincerely,
    Wayne Mosely
    502-216-6883

for an application you can email me @ www.zonetonfire.com

2. Chilly

Chilly 10 pointer

Can you please post the details. Lake, ramp, times. Thank you.