Cat play tree

Discussion in 'D.I.Y.' started by beauhunter41031, Sep 16, 2018 at 10:32 AM.

1. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 6 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky
    So silly that I had to post. Recently adopted a little kitten as we went shopping yesterday evening My better half walked to the pet section and grabs this big box, I ask what she was buying to find out a $50 cat toy thing, she got very upset when I made her put it back and told her I could build something like that for five dollars. she was in a bad mood the rest of the night and swore I was just talking the talk.

Well... had to prove her wrong

2. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 10 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I’m no cat person,but like ,the fact you saved your money ,and made your own.I always figured if they can build it ,I can build it.

3. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 6 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Always been a dog person. Then I ended up rescuing three kittens out of a brush pile that my neighbors lit on fire. One died, one was burned but survived and the other was just fine. Anyway we nursed those two back to health and couldn't separate them and they get along great with the dog, he;ll kill a ferrel cat. Here is what I built from a tree in the backyard. What you have is good for a small kitten.

Attached Files:

4. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 6 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky
    That’s awesome, it gives me ideas for a new improved model down the road! thanks for Sharing

I was never a cat person either but they have a funny way of entering your life and heart