Bushnell warranty service

Discussion in 'Game Trail Cameras & Camcorders' started by katlynn, Mar 15, 2017.

1. katlynn

katlynn 6 pointer

Sep 20, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I bought a Bushnell camera September 2116. Recently it quit taking photos so I sent it back under warranty. Before I had a chance to even check on it's progress, UPS delivered my new camera.

We just pulled the first round of pics from the new one. Great quality images,even the nighttime pics are excellent.

2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    If you have the same luck as I did, you will repeat this process many times. But, from July thru December, the turn around will be 3-4 weeks

3. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    I run mostly covert now but still have a couple bushnell I run. One died after about 5yrs and a ton of pics. The other couple are still going after maybe 6-7yrs

4. rabbit dawg

rabbit dawg 6 pointer

Mar 9, 2010
    Same here. I'll never own another bushnell camera.

5. Randy1974

Randy1974 Spike

Apr 12, 2016
    There customer service is great the best in my opinion can't say that about there products but I do think they are getting better

6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    i had 5 cameras. All of them lasted 1-2 seasons and no longer take pics. They make garbage and i will never buy anything from them again.

7. katlynn

katlynn 6 pointer

Sep 20, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Well the good news is that I bought the original on clearance and it was replaced with a newer model. Hopefully one that works longer.

8. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I hear people bash Bushnell on here a lot but I run two and 1 covert. One of my Bushnells is a 2012 and the other a 13. No issues. Only time I had an issue I left one out all winter and we had a lot of snow/ice that year. Apparently about February some water got in it. I contacted Bushnell and they not only sent me a new one they upgraded to one with audio. My covert takes nice pics but video is just OK. For just pics and an occasional video clip I think Bushnell does a good job. None are made to last forever but I have been pleased.

9. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Their warranty/customer service is great. It has to be, because the cameras WERE absurdly poor quality. Maybe the new models are better. The cameras from 2010-2014 were complete junk.

10. jblack1

jblack1 10 pointer

Dec 13, 2005
    Science Hill
    From my experience with many different brands of trail cameras, some of the bushnell cameras I had quit taking pics,
    but I also learned through trial and error that if EVERY TIME you will format the card in the menu on the trail camera, it will continue to take pics, otherwise no pics.
    I was ready to trash them and discovered this by accident.

11. hootowlman

hootowlman 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2007
    I have to say I am running a few bushnell cams and just purchased another this December When my 2008 model messed up. It wasn't poor quality of the product it was user error I was changing it to a different location and accidentally dropped it during set up and busted the led screen inside it. It still works and takes pics but you can't set the date and time anymore. So after 8 years of service I'm not complaining and bought another bushnell a trophy cam essential e2 hd. I also have a bushnell Ninja cam this year will make its 5th Year of service with 0 issues.