Buckson

Discussion in 'Trapping' started by trapper perry, Apr 30, 2017.

1. trapper perry

trapper perry 12 pointer

May 10, 2009
    Havent heard anything from you.Just wondering and hoping your alright.???

2. buckson

buckson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2009
    kentucky
    Hello ole friend I ain't been on in a while. I'm doing fine hope you are. I had good turkey season got two for me an wife got a 4 beard gobbler. I got a trap supply order in yesterday few snares supply make some up An some odds An ends An secerte stuff ahahha. I been collecting some other stuff up An drying some peat trying be ahead when it comes around. I didn't trap much last yr I deer hunted long time. This yr I like put ones little shoes away early so get to trapping by December. Coming a storm here this morning it's about 530 on the fast time we got up a bunch wheat hay this week so I say let it rain good for the garden An food plots An all the farmers crops. Help keep the pollen down too. I've got beans An corn in the garden with maters peppers cantaloupe zucchini all the fixings. I planted some
    Bushel gourds my granpal use grow em I got one or two he grew figured I'd try few they get real big dry them down makes a nice nolvielty or conversation piece. Saw several young rabbits here at my place I love a rabbit An saw a buck with a nice start to his horns they all prolly eat my garden. My neighbor that camps is in from Michigan says they saw a bear up by my native grass An wild flowers I got planted. I don't know what they saw I hope it was just passing trough if it was a bear. You got watch them north people I think Wolverine got something do with Michigan An you see how he acts I kid I kid. Well I'll try check back in,may try wright a little actrticle here An there to Check in An carry on with every one talk some trapping. Look at the almanac says strong coyote storm prediction end of the yr. Well all you skinners swipe your knife when you can I'll see ya soon if the bear don't get me. Can you skin grizz pilgrims

3. trapper perry

trapper perry 12 pointer

May 10, 2009
    Great to hear from u Buckson..Sounds like your doing well.Got worried about u when u didn't make the sale and quit posting on here glad your doing well.