Baptist Pastor Says Bank of America Shut Down All Of His Church’s Bank Accounts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Apr 17, 2019 at 8:21 AM.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Posted on April 16, 2019

[​IMG]

Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona said Monday on YouTube that Bank of America shut down all the bank accounts of his church.

“This morning, I found out that Bank of America shut down all of our bank accounts froze our accounts without notice and we can’t even get our money out,” Anderson said on YouTube. “We can’t even walk into the bank and withdraw our money they just froze everything, shut everything down.”

“They’re supposedly going to send us a cashier’s check in like two weeks for all the money that was in our church bank account but in the meantime they just took all our money away,” Anderson said.

Anderson has attracted controversy over the years due to his fundamentalist preachings on homosexuality.
    https://breaking-news.ca/baptist-pa...a-shut-down-all-of-his-churchs-bank-accounts/

2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    Those who control the money control the people..

barney likes this.
  3. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Back in the day of our Grandfathers, the bank would have burnt down and the banker would have hung from a pole.......Hence the saying , Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

barney likes this.
  4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Just wait until they get 'digital money'...

MoMan likes this.
  5. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

That guy is a idiot. He's just mad he can't spend other people's money.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  6. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    Yes sir ..

7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I have no idea what his "message" has been...but I do know, if he gets his accounts frozen for a position(s), anyone else can too. Am expecting gun dealers to be next--because these thugs have been getting away with it--unchecked and unchallenged.

8. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    The sad thing is, almost every large bank's ownership has the same mentality. How much you want to bet they would never shut down a bank account from a mosque preaching the same thing?

EC likes this.
  9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I would like to hear as Paul Harvey use to say..The Rest of the Story...Bet there is more to it than he says.

10. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Are you saying the preacher is not telling the truth?

barney likes this.
  11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I just say there may be more to the story if everything is known.

12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    This is RICO level criminal...

See? Not just the preacher, is it?
    ================================

Chase Bank shuts down 'alt-right' accounts
    'First we get silenced on social media ... then I get debanked'
    Published: 2 days ago

Chase Bank is shutting down accounts of people and organizations with controversial political views, according to an undercover investigation by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas.

O’Keefe’s latest probe found that Chase, without explanation, abruptly closed the account of a political activist that had existed for 15 years in good standing.

Enrique Tarrio, chairman of the Proud Boys activist group and owner of a website that sells provocative political merchandise, spoke to Chase representatives who could not explain why his business account was about to be terminated.

Tarrio recorded the calls and provided them to Project Veritas.

Chase banker Marcel Smith told Tarrio: “I see nothing that indicates any reason why the account should be closed. I don’t see any outstanding transactions or anything ridiculous.”

Smith noted that his bank typically gives its customers a reason for account closures.

“I’ve never seen them not give a response to someone whose account they had closed,” the Chase employee said.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2019/04/major-u-s-bank-shuts-down-alt-right-accounts/

13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Their bank. Their rules is not that the American way ? Are you now against a company running things the way they want ? Maybe that Preacher and others needed a Union to back them... :D Just take your money and put it in another bank when you get it back.

14. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Tell me what company you think can run the way it wants to?

15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

By what yall say any company that's non-Union can.