Anyone shooting m&p shield 9

Discussion in 'Modern Firearms' started by WILD, Jan 26, 2017.

1. WILD

WILD 12 pointer

Sep 7, 2009
    hick town,ky
    The s&b ammo is some of the cleanest burning ammo I think I have ever shot,i went through 50 rnds and had just cleaned my gun before I shot it,hardley can even tell that it's been shot.
    Also the gun seemed to shoot a lot tighter groups after I cleaned it,ofcourse.but I don't no if it was the cleaning or the ammo,gunna have to get me some more of it.but a little of both I'm sure.

2. Tufrthnails

Tufrthnails 8 pointer

Oct 27, 2014
    Lakeland, FL
    Sorry man just seen your post. I've been burning the candle at both ends. I'll send him a text and see what he says. If he didn't I'm curious to shoot it again.

3. Tufrthnails

Tufrthnails 8 pointer

Oct 27, 2014
    Lakeland, FL
    Talked to him last night. He used the apex spring. He is gonna swap them and see what it does. Hopefully he'll swing by and let me shoot it also after work. It just depends on what time he gets off, but if he likes it better I'm sure I'll get a chance to shoot it some time in the near future.

4. WILD

WILD 12 pointer

Sep 7, 2009
    hick town,ky
    Keep us posted,thanks.

5. WILD

WILD 12 pointer

Sep 7, 2009
    hick town,ky
    You get a chance to talk with your buddy yet..?I'm curious about the results man.thanks.

6. Tufrthnails

Tufrthnails 8 pointer

Oct 27, 2014
    Lakeland, FL
    Sorry been up in KY working on my cousins place. I'll be back in FL. Tues.

7. kyarcher

kyarcher Cyber-Hunter

Dec 12, 2001
    Garrard County, Ky
    Nope. The LCP is .380 and they don't show anything for 9mm.

8. WILD

WILD 12 pointer

Sep 7, 2009
    hick town,ky
    I just messaged them and asked if they have or are making a kit for the 9mm...seems like they would,don't make since just for the .380.guess I'll find out.

9. kyarcher

kyarcher Cyber-Hunter

Dec 12, 2001
    Garrard County, Ky
    I agree. With several LC9's being sold you would think so! Let me know what you find out.

10. WILD

WILD 12 pointer

Sep 7, 2009
    hick town,ky
    Said they will have it available in the future and they would let me know when.guess will have to wait.that's all they said man.

11. kyarcher

kyarcher Cyber-Hunter

Dec 12, 2001
    Garrard County, Ky
    Thanks! I sure don't understand why they don't already have them on the market.

12. Tufrthnails

Tufrthnails 8 pointer

Oct 27, 2014
    Lakeland, FL
    Got to shoot it before work today with the main spring back in. It's a lot more difference then I thought it would make. I'm thinking of getting an apex kit for mine now. With the kit the trigger was mildly smoother, but not enough to make me want to spend the money, but with the main spring back in it makes it a whole different trigger. Hard to put in words, but I can really drive his pistol where I feel like I am waiting on my pistol a little if that makes any sense.

WILD likes this.
  13. WILD

WILD 12 pointer

Sep 7, 2009
    hick town,ky
    Well that's good news.I have been reading reviews and you never no until you talk to someone who has really tried it,thanks for the input man.makes me want one now...glad it worked.

14. predator1

predator1 10 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    There is an adapter of sorts on eBay that replaces the bottom of your magazine and spring that allows two extra rounds in the 8rd mag making it a 10rd mag. I've contemplated trying it on mine

15. WILD

WILD 12 pointer

Sep 7, 2009
    hick town,ky
    Kinda sounds like a knock off of magguts,but not sure...hmmm?