Anyone ever think of going here

Discussion in 'Modern Firearms' started by Duster, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Or has been there. I would suppose you have to buy the ammo from them for a session and it could get expensive depending on how long the session is.
    Rent a Full Automatic Weapon. http://www.nashvillearmory.com/rentals.html

I knew there was places in Vegas that did so but never thought of one this close.

2. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    We have a guy in our county that will do it. Good event to let your employees blow off a little steam if you run a small business. I figured there were several in KY.
    http://spyderarms.com/?page_id=110

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Southpaw likes this.
  3. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    went to an indoor range north of Tampa shooting full autos. at that place you could take your own ammo. needed thick welding gloves cause the heat was too much for bare hands. the brass can pile up real fast and the cost of the rental was nothing compared to the cost of the ammo burned through.

4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I’ll just bump fire an AR since it’s the exact same as a fully automatic rifle :rolleyes:

redjackson, Carl and Meatstick like this.
  5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I read once where a guy that went to the Knob Creek shoot spent hours a day for a year reloading ammo just to burn up in a day or two timeframe. I don't recall how many rounds he took with him but it was unbelievable. I think he had a BMG 50 cal.

6. Bubbles

Bubbles 6 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    I just want to fire a mini-gun for a 10-20 second burst one time in my life.

Carl and carnivore like this.
  7. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    From a helo or jesse ventura style?

8. JR in KY

JR in KY 10 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I think that's the place right off I 65. I rented a MG 42 at Knob Creek once, and it was worth every penny....It was better than wild sex.

Carl likes this.
  9. Bubbles

Bubbles 6 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    A friend of mine is a contractor for DOD and he told me Ventura style is all Hollywood. Said the torque makes it impossible to hold.

Either way...I dont care as long as I get to cut an old junk car or something in half.

10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I got to shoot full auto couple times on range day in the military. We had 10 popup targets and 10 ten round clips. It went so fast the first time I pull the trigger I thought the gun had jammed....LOL...took a second to figure out it was empty.

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I notice it was just off a expressway that could be I-65 in the video. I would like to go to the night shoot at Knob Creek once just to watch the tracers. My dad was a tanker in WW2 and told me story's about shooting tracers in North Africa that would crack you up.

12. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    I have shot a 50 cal. with tracers at the night shoot. There was so much smoke, explosion and smoke, I could not see anything. I was trying for the dynamite on the barrels of diesel but couldn't hit one. The mini gun gives me a Woodie. :)

ojibwa62 likes this.
  13. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    Gun ranges make me nervous, too many people who's minds I don't know carrying around guns.. unfounded fear for the most part I know but I still don't like them.