Any of Y'all ever seen a UFO?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by timer, Apr 10, 2019.

1. timer

timer 8 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    I have.

About five years ago - about this time of year - I was outside and I looked up and saw what I thought was a fighter jet with the after-burners lit. I was feeling a bit jealous of the pilot - who I imagined was up there really enjoying the ride - when I noticed that the jet was traveling toward the flame....instead of away from it as a jet would do with the after-burners lit.

I then thought it was a meteor....and it turned so that it seemed to be headed straight for me. I must have watched it head toward me for about 15 - 20 seconds when it suddenly did a 180 degree hairpin turn and headed out to space at an incredible rate of speed. About 3 seconds later I saw a second object initially headed toward me that executed the same 180 degree hairpin turn and followed the first object out to space. They both disappeared within less than five seconds....seemingly flying out of sight.

I was kinda excited....I actually saw a UFO! Cool! Way cool!!

I'm not a pilot, but this wasn't any helicopter or airplane that was made in this world....I'm not saying it was piloted by little green men, but I know what I saw....

Have any of y'all ever had a similar experience?

2. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I've seen some things in space an on earth that are better left unspoken

xbokilla, barney and timer like this.
  3. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Pleading the 5th on this one. Think about this...we’re denying Mt Lions in Ky but saying UFOs exist.

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I can say I have seen something I couldn't put my finger on several years ago. Very high and moving south to north at a very high rate of speed, way faster than any airplane going over in broad daylight. It was shiny silver and came in and went out of sight in seconds. This was over western Ky FWIW.

timer likes this.
  5. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    :rolleyes:not surprised.

EC and EdLongshanks like this.
  6. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    I saw something one night. We had just chunked the hook for the night and I was on the bow faking down the line. Looked up and there was this thing hovering above the boat. Three red lights in a triangle shape, it hovered there for a few minuets then just disappeared. Odd thing is the next day we tied up to another boat and cooked lunch, another deckhand on that boat saw the same thing the night before .

barney and timer like this.
  7. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Seen something one night as a teen. That wasn't a plane copter or any aircraft I had ever seen before. Seen a lot of things out of place when I drank.

300winmag, barney and timer like this.
  8. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 8 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    That’s what happens when you DRINK tooooooooooo much.

9. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    Maybe alien cougars

EC likes this.
  10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I was told it may have been a weather balloon up in the jet stream when I question someone about it. What ever it was if it was in the jet stream is had to be doing thousands of MPH to cover the distance it was in sight. How fast can the jet stream run ? IDK. Not drinking and my eyes were a lot better then. I was around 16 years old at the time.

11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

It was nonunion. That's why the speed confused you.

yote hunter, gung, 300winmag and 2 others like this.
  12. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    After the Mountain Lion threads, you ask a question like this? If one landed in my front yard an they took a swim in my above ground, I wouldn't post it!

13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Boom. Whatever he saw....it likely moved at the pace of the common box turtle.

300winmag likes this.
  14. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Couple of years ago, while watching TV, in the evening, I looked out my window in our TV room and saw one. It was fairly low cigar shaped, pulsating a reddish glowing light, over our woods around 150 yards at tree top. It was fairly large and made no noise. Watched it for a couple of minutes before it disappeared.

timer likes this.
  15. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    Saw one once. It came down and hovered just above ground level. A door opened and 3 mountain lions got off and 2 squatches got on and it was gone.

rabbit dawg and bondhu like this.