Another say it is not true

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:17 PM.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Crickets........Come on guys don't let me down....it just has to be fake news right ?

3. Meatstick

Meatstick 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    "There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status."
    Morales is another paid liberal shill. The last half of that article damn near proved it

barney, KYote-Krusher and ojibwa62 like this.
  4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    She crossed in 1999 during the Clinton years an was hired with " phony" papers in 2013 during the Obama years.

barney and KYote-Krusher like this.
  5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    This is one reason you need to FIRE senior managers, middle managers, lower managers, supervisors and team leaders for NOT DOING THEIR JOBS.

It's simple, ALL business have rules and guidelines. It is up to those people to make sure those are followed. If they don't do that then they need to be fired and replaced with people that will do their jobs.

If the workload is too much for them they are in a position where they are in over their heads and need to be removed.

barney, KYote-Krusher, EC and 2 others like this.
  6. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    N.O.T.W
    My only issue with the slant of this and several other articles on this story is TRUMP did not hire this woman personally and knew nothing about this. That being said as soon as this came to light she should have been fired and deported if she was not able to extend her work visa. Just asking for some consistency from both sides here.

7. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    barney likes this.
  8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

As I have said they will get over or under it if it gets built. Open up those job's people say a USA citizen will not take a give them a living wage. Nobody should work 40 hours a week and be on foodstamps IMO.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I bet the number of post and threads made on here would go down drastic if company's enforced the rules about using company computers for personal reasons.

10. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 6 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    About half way through the article it says she had become a legal Great example of Leftist News!!! If you don't read every word you would think she is illegal now and Trump hired her personally.

"Ms. Diaz produced similar documents, though since she has gained legal residence she has been issued a genuine Social Security card and green card."

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  11. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    California ky
    Buddy im for it. I want them here IF we have a steamlined legal process to do so and a way to keep out people that will not pass through the legal process.

barney and KYote-Krusher like this.
  12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I have posted that very thing before on here and other sites several times over the years.

13. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    As well as the HR manager who apparently failed at complying with the federal I-9 form requirements.

KYote-Krusher and ojibwa62 like this.
  14. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Come on Duster ... if this is all you've got ... I think DT will be ok. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Aren't you going to congratulate him on his progress in the Chinese tariff talks?
    Hmmmm??? LOL!! :p