Annual playa haters thread of hate 18-19

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by Bowfinger, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Bowfinger

Bowfinger 8 pointer

Nov 3, 2015
    In a Concrete Submarine
    Here we are again, the days have become shorter, most have turned on the furnace to knock the chill by now, and traffic in the romper room seems to be picking up. Lots of new faces that will hopefully not fade into “viewing” stat line of this thread.

For those that don’t know, my name is Bowfinger. I’m a seasoned hater who has sub par grammar skills, but excels in wit and smack talk. I hunt NEA, PRB’s, Sloughs, and the boot. Spent winters in So. IL and Big Sandy. My duck blind meal of choice is NOLA style brats with Kroger brand Sriracha mustard accompanied by anything pickled.

I like to kill ducks
    KDT

2. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Howdy,
    Folks that don't know me im DH13. Which D is for Duck H is for Hunter and 13 was my Jersey number when I played ball and my Racing number when I raced Go Karts.
    I don't have the grammar skills or spelling skills. But skilled enough to kill Ducks.
    But I admit in this group IM A DUCK AHOLIC. YES VERY MUCH SO.
    I liked to kill Ducks and eat them. Swim in walk in or fly in they get shot.
    Canada Ky Illinois North Dakota South Dakota Arky Mo Indiana Ohio and Mississippi killing grounds.
    My favorite meal in blind home made Hog sausage on a Bun with mustard and onion. Or Deer sausage. Honey Buns and sometimes Bennie Weenies.HOT COFFEE A MUST. With a Pepsi chaser. Grizzly a must to.
    I LIKE TO KILL DUCKS
    DH13

bird whisperer and hunt-4-life21 like this.
  3. Giveem3outdoors

Giveem3outdoors 12 pointer

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    Reminds me of an AA meeting. I'm giveem3 the certified duster troll. And I like to party.

Nock, Capttrae and EdLongshanks like this.
  4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    My name is ed. Never duck hunted but frequent this end of the forum because apparently it is a requirement that you be hilarious if you want to kill ducks. I find that honorable....except if you are an old curmudgeon that just painfully, continually, and ignorantly bloviates as if anyone cares.
    #local109

Wampuscat and Giveem3outdoors like this.
  5. Duckbutter7

Duckbutter7 Fawn

Nov 15, 2017
    Kantucky
    Excuse me while I go put some water in dusters mommas dish...

6. bird whisperer

bird whisperer 10 pointer

Aug 16, 2012
    Hog Town USA
    Hello my name is bird whisperer and I too am A-Waterfowl Addict. I love killing ducks! My primay playgound is in AR but I cut my first feathers in dry fields and farm ponds in KY and have made a few road trips to IL and ND. I still occasionally get to tag along with a friend or two hear in KY.
    My go to call that hangs on the left side of my lanyard is a cheap and real dirty old Dr-85.
    I dont generaly eat in the blind and never got into the whole other side of duck hunting know as cooking in the blind. But until I can kick this nasty habit Grizzly is a must for me as well.
    I like to kill duck, help my buddies kill ducks. Oh and I like to kill geese, canada, snows and I really like killing Specks!
    Did I say I love killin ducks?
    My favorit part of waterfowl hunting next to sharing it with my friends is fooling those web footed suckers into thinking I am one of them until the old 12 goes BOOM.

I like killin ducks
    bird whisperer

Brsutton86 and DH13 like this.
  7. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 6 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Glasgow Ky
    Hello my name is OLE RASPY. I love to turkey hunt hence my name. I don’t talk smack and I like Fried turkey. Ohh wait this is waterfowl section.
    SORRY, CARRY ON.

mac0492 likes this.
  8. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    Ok sure why not. I’m Capttrae Capt because I’m a captain on either crew biatsvor supply boats, where ever I’m needed, Trae well bc that’s my first name. I totally suck at calling but give it my best every chance I get. Love duck and goose hunting

bird whisperer and DH13 like this.
  9. hunt-4-life21

hunt-4-life21 12 pointer

Sep 26, 2007
    Butler Co.
    I'm hunt-4-life21. Why? Because I thought that was a cool name when I was 16.
    Now, some 11 years later I think there's too much work involved to put a - in anything. Anywho...
    I'll be live from SEMO this year quite a bit. I'm excited for the new hunting opportunity and may even post some pics. When I'm home, we will be chasing ducks on the rivers and lakes. You will not see those pictures.
    I've got a 3 year old chocolate lab that thinks he's the king of the boat, blind, house, pit, four wheeler, side by side, truck, and whatever else he rides in.
    My favorite meal in the blind is biscuits (seriously, if you don't have a biscuit cooker, you're not a true duck hunter) bacon, eggs, ham, sausage, deer summer sausage, and fried honey buns. As someone else said above "I like to party", well not me. I like to eat and eat well. Add coffee in there too.
    Finally, no ducks on green river. Ever. So just stay off.

bird whisperer and Nock like this.
  10. Giveem3outdoors

Giveem3outdoors 12 pointer

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    That's my river and ain't enough coots for the both of us. On a completely unrelated note I also have the douche bag screen name thanks to 16 year old me.

11. smashdn

smashdn 12 pointer

Nov 24, 2003
    Palmyra, Kentucky
    I'm a crow hunter but will schlep and shot ducks.

rabbit dawg likes this.
  12. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Hello my name is Feedman
    I work in the agricultural industry an own cows of my own.
    I don't duck or goose hunt.
    I drink beer. I drank beer in high school an chased girls all through high school an college. This disqualifies me from holding public office.
    I really like to hunt turkeys. They are my favorite

13. MoMan

MoMan Fawn

Oct 4, 2018
    Western KY
    Howdy, my name is MoMan. "Mo" because those are my initials, and everyone calls me by it, and "Man", well because that's what I am.

I never duck hunted, but I figured seeing as I am still a "Fawn", I was obligated to play. I love squirrel hunting, and of course deer hunting. I used to bow hunt years back, but can't do it any longer.

Like Feedman, I like my beer, and a nice cigar to go along with it.

So, there now you have it, all of my deepest secrets are out. I feel so much better having confessed all of my faults!;)

14. Brsutton86

Brsutton86 12 pointer

Sep 19, 2009
    Harrodsburg, KY
    I'm Sutton. I'm a bootlip hen water swatting son of a gun. I like to fry sausage eggs and honey buns on the daily. I'm on the empty skys prostaff of central KY.

Capttrae and bird whisperer like this.
  15. hunt-4-life21

hunt-4-life21 12 pointer

Sep 26, 2007
    Butler Co.
    Now that we've got all the non-sense out and the season of hate is almost upon us, can I ask a question? No? Well, too bad. For people that have never hunted cranes in this state, why would they put in for the lottery and then come to a public forum to ask for tips/locations to hunt? I understand tips but locations? Seriously? Why would you put into a draw if you don't know anything about the animal or location to hunt? Putting in for an elk or deer lottery can be different. There's always guides to go with and/or give you insight. As far as I know, there are no guides that specialize in KY Crane hunts.

Nock, DH13 and Capttrae like this.