The search for the cryptids i.e. Kentucky Sheepquatch and Bigfoot

Discussion in 'D.I.Y.' started by CIA Sniper, Aug 7, 2016.

1. CIA Sniper

CIA Sniper Fawn

Aug 5, 2016
    Breckenridge Co.
    Hello,
    I am on the hunt for this cryptid so called Sheepquatch, or any other squatch and or cryptid. I invite anyone who knows of ,or is like me and wants to prove/disprove the existence of such claims feel free to contact me.
    Thank you for your time,
    CIA Sniper

2. richief

richief 10 pointer

Jun 20, 2012
    down a holler SE KY
    My neighbors wifes brother swears he seen a Bearilla in our part of Eastern Kentucky's Appalacian Mountains. Video below. And my son claims he seen something like a bear or big wolf running across the road one night coming home from college, but moved more like a kangaroo than a canine, as he explained it to me.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  3. CIA Sniper

CIA Sniper Fawn

Aug 5, 2016
    Breckenridge Co.
    That was interesting, I have not heard of such a beast.
    The hard part for myself is trying to find public forests where I can hunt for these creatures, like the Kentucky howler, Sheepquatch and now a bearilla.
    I would love to bag one of the three, if not all. Because it is going to take a carcass for mainstream science

4. richief

richief 10 pointer

Jun 20, 2012
    down a holler SE KY
    Daniel Boone butts right up to our place, plenty remote spots of D.B. Once you get off the beaten path. McKee is a good spot to enter, with public parking, and camping.

5. CIA Sniper

CIA Sniper Fawn

Aug 5, 2016
    Breckenridge Co.
    I give the guys from AIMS credit and I don't take anything away from them save the fact it takes longer than two days to get an animal such as these.
    My goal is to get a sighting, then camp and track if need be.

6. CIA Sniper

CIA Sniper Fawn

Aug 5, 2016
    Breckenridge Co.
    Oh, and unlike the mountain monster crew, I'm going in heavy not with shotguns lol

Manzanita likes this.
  7. Manzanita

Manzanita 12 pointer

Apr 16, 2006
    Telecheck 018
    He's going in heavy.

What a relief.

1e7.jpg

By the way, stud, you're misspelling the very creature you're chasing. Might have better luck searching for sheepsquatch, not sheepquatch. I hear he's quite the grammar/spelling nazi.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  8. Manzanita

Manzanita 12 pointer

Apr 16, 2006
    Telecheck 018
    This is in the DIY forum? What you are doing, picking forums at random?

If MHI actually exists, then I'd call them. I don't think Owen Pitt is a real guy, though. Probably going to have to DIY. :D So, actually, maybe this is the best place for this thread.

9. Manzanita

Manzanita 12 pointer

Apr 16, 2006
    Telecheck 018
    You, sir, are in luck! Land Between the Lakes has 170,000 acres of public land right here in west Kentucky. That's right, a hundred and seventy thousand acres. The best part is, LBL has its own BEAST for you to hunt. More here.

Pick you up a backwoods camping permit and hit the woods. Best roll heavy. It seems mean.

10. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    Good luck and happy hunting

11. Manzanita

Manzanita 12 pointer

Apr 16, 2006
    Telecheck 018
    Sally forth, tally ho, grab your sword, grab your bow!

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
  13. Manzanita

Manzanita 12 pointer

Apr 16, 2006
    Telecheck 018
    I think, if you go after the LBL beast, you should not go alone. If I were you, I'd send PMs to @True Rifleman .270Win, @fivehourfrenzy, @Akamadoushi, and @TonyinKY. Maybe they'll be able to join you in your quest. That would truly be an all-star team. Those guys know how to go heavy.

14. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    I must confess, amid all these shenanigans I read your link about the beast of LBL and can say I was *amazed*. Amazed in the fact that out of all my years of wandering all over it, this is the first I've ever heard of this "beast". I guess I could've been eaten.......Any who, carry on with the public flogging....the mothership just landed in the backyard

Manzanita likes this.
  15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That's a squatchin' dream team manzanita!

Manzanita likes this.