Ted Nugent vs. Piers Morgan on Gun Control

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Regulator623, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Regulator623

Regulator623 10 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
  2. HillBillyFiveO

HillBillyFiveO 8 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Newport, KY
    Am I wrong in believing an Ar-15 type weapon was NOT used at Sandy Hook? I thought that was mis-reported. And in fact, thought it was a shotgun type weapon found in the trunk of the shooters vehicle. If so, I wish someone would throw that back on Piers. What a screw. Everything else goes w/o saying.

Floyd T.

3. Regulator623

Regulator623 10 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
  4. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    The Tin Foil Mansion
    The Police Spokesman (LT IIRC) stated the day OF the shooting he used TWO 9mm handguns a Glock and a Sig Sauer......that has since "changed " multiple times (IMO to fit the agenda - disregarding any real facts)

What I AM positive about is FBI and murder investigators do not mistake .223 brass for 9mm - EVER . There was NO AR-15 used, they later found his mother owned or had owned one and changed things to reflect the lie they wanted to tell.....

5. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    And yet, they keep pushing "background checks"...as this would have stopped the guy from killing his mother and stealing her guns. Completely unrelated to the circumstances.

Nothing more than excuses for the justification of final control. They'll use anything and everything--even unrelated--to justify disarming you.

No compromise. No quarter.