I am playing around with my digital this morning and thought I would post my latest project. I struggled with the whole fleshing beam issue since I have a very bad back problem. I had honestly never tried the traditional beam set up as I figured my back wouldn't take it. But after the Matt Jones video, I threw PVC beam together in a short time and I have had great luck with it. I found the PVC in the ditch line, where it had been discarded. The end was already cut out like that and it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It makes it a lot easier to work on the bottom of the pelts of foxes. PVC may not be for everyone, but I love it. It is especially great for beaver.