Peabody WMA (Public land!!!)

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by trapnfool, Jan 21, 2010.

1. trapnfool

trapnfool 6 pointer

Dec 11, 2005
    webster county
    Me and the crew had another good shoot out PEABODY WMA. Taking turns shootin' mean greenies has to be the best!! Fried Honey buns sure do make a hunt more enjoyable. Did I fail to mention this was public ground that anyone can hunt and be in your spot tomorrow if there early enough?:D:D

[​IMG]

2. Getchasum

Getchasum 10 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    NKY
  3. broberts0031

broberts0031 6 pointer

Dec 9, 2009
    that obviously wasnt today, u look to dry and too much sun out to be today. whatever day it was i would take it...sweet job!! i've been introduced to the fryied hunneybuns and they do make the hunt more enjoyable!!!....i didnt think u could kill ducks on public ground LOL!!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  4. Is that ....

Team Mean Mug with a new look????

Outstanding!!!

Now get back to selling tickets to B-45 at the curve in the road!!!

WE

5. Why do i always get stuck taking the picture? Can't believe you posted the one pic of you smiling that has ever been taken. You at least need to point out that these late season ducks are just heavy and you weren't smiling but actually straining to keep them held up. A tip for Peabody hunters is to keep on the look out for a trail of Honey bun wrappers for this will lead to the promise land of mean greenies.

6. I've trained the wifes dog to sniff out honeybun wrappers...you boys just gave away your spot:eek:

7. I see you boys found my bus blind on South Lake. Just don't tell everyone where you killing them. It's our little secret.;)

8. Backwater

Backwater 8 pointer

Jan 15, 2007
    Hopkins Co.
    I recognize the field, that aint no peabody:D

9. TAKE'EM_414

TAKE'EM_414 Spike

Dec 21, 2008
    Lexington, KY
  10. westkybanded

westkybanded 12 pointer

Feb 23, 2004
    Murray, Kentucky, USA.
  11. trapnfool

trapnfool 6 pointer

Dec 11, 2005
    webster county
    I think its funny when people dont catch my sarcasm.:D

12. westkybanded

westkybanded 12 pointer

Feb 23, 2004
    Murray, Kentucky, USA.

I heard a LOT better tales than that in Curt Perry's barber shop back in the day.

13. dirt_racer_3

dirt_racer_3 6 pointer

Sep 23, 2008
    Dang, how you keep the leaves on those trees green?

14. trapnfool

trapnfool 6 pointer

Dec 11, 2005
    webster county
    It wasn't intended to be a "tale," It was directed towards people flaunting there public land success for all the internet scouters, But ive got to get off here. Blind 45's calling my name!!:)

15. snapdaddy

snapdaddy 6 pointer

Mar 29, 2005
    ky
    Public Ground Success

Hunted it today:D, 1 mallard 1 crow

16. I don't remember you sitting next to me this morning????

17. duckrocker

duckrocker Spike

Dec 16, 2008
    on water or n the woods
    The Body?????

Looks like the Quill Lakes to me not Peabody. Cause i dont see the any RED-S10.:D:D

18. itallushrt

itallushrt Banned

Jan 11, 2006
    Getting a blumpkin
    You know dats right. Funny thing about my truck...I expected at least 2 flats this year and have 3 spares hidden up in da swamp for just an occurrence. Seems though that dem boys is scared to put a nail in my tires. :cool:

19. FowlerHowler

FowlerHowler 8 pointer

Jan 10, 2005
    Wigeasy
    Don't lie, I saw you puttin in hard work today ridin a certain special excavator like it was a rodeo bull!

20. HUNTZVT

HUNTZVT 12 pointer

Thanks for the info

We hunted White City Slough this morning. Two man limit on mallards and honkers. Managed to pop a penguin who was a little slow on his reverse migration. To cap off the day, we clubbed a couple of baby seals.