Now this group is smart!

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by BIGBADDAD, Jul 1, 2012.

1. BIGBADDAD

BIGBADDAD 10 pointer

2. KYBH4Life

KYBH4Life Banned

Feb 13, 2011
    that's funny and awesome. I just shook my head when the official mentioned they are using the program in a bad way by buying more guns.

3. Reading that just made my day

4. dxtsniper

dxtsniper 12 pointer

Nov 7, 2009
    Turn around!
    Found a way to make that work didn't they. I have heard of several people who have sold their junk at these things.

5. mrdux

mrdux Guest

“We host the gun turn-in event on an annual basis to encourage residents to turn in their guns so we can take guns off the street and it’s unfortunate that this group is abusing a program intended to increase the safety of our communities,” said Melissa Stratton, a police spokeswoman.

1st of all, this moron should be unemployed as a cop. They look the other way when the line of maggots, who won't get off their dead azzes, goes around the corner to abuse programs that are designed to help those who truly have need. Now they want to criticize a legal group of gun owners just because it doesn't feel politically correct? Give me a frickin break!!! No wonder the bros are piled up in the street in that 3rd world crap-hole. Just what I would expect from a town that gave us the POS-in-chief.

6. KYBH4Life

KYBH4Life Banned

Feb 13, 2011
    Don't hold back man. Tell us how you really feel. ;)

I love reading your posts btw

7. yotehunter

yotehunter 6 pointer

Oct 10, 2010
    Kentucky
    worked like a charm

8. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    J-Town
  9. BIGBADDAD

BIGBADDAD 10 pointer