mcdonalds and gun control ???

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by ironhead70, Jan 8, 2010.

1. ironhead70

ironhead70 6 pointer

Oct 18, 2009
    owen
    i heard a while back that mcdonalds was the #1 supporter for gun control ne one else heard ne thing about this

2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Well crap! There goes my sausage McMuffin with egg in the morning..:(

3. BeastoftheFog

BeastoftheFog 6 pointer

Dec 10, 2009
    I wouldn't doubt it. I know they spend big $$ on gay rights activism. No wonder the Happy Meals are so happy!:eek:

4. Not a problem here. My gun is under my control every time I enter one of their restaurants. :rolleyes:

5. Ive heard this but Im not sure either. I would sure like to know.

6. BShooter

BShooter Fawn

Nov 21, 2005
    Trimble Co.
    I remember reading that McDonalds was first and Hallmark and Levi Strauss were also mentioned as anti-gun supporters. It has been a few years since I read this in one of the gun magazines.

7. forddeerslayer

forddeerslayer 12 pointer

Jun 26, 2009
    greenup/lewis co
    well it looks like arbys it is for lunch.

p.s. that women of caliber site looks interesting.;)

8. Docknboatlift

Docknboatlift 8 pointer

Mar 24, 2004
    Louisville
    Not that I agree with their position.....but McDonalds has had more than a few incidents that might color a company's outlook on the subject.

9. Well no more Mickey D's for me. I used to work for them in high school and I remember the boxes of meat saying "Fit for human comsumption" Not grade A or anything like that. I dont really like the fact that they use non US beef either.

10. predator1

predator1 10 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Dang it:mad::mad:. Just when I was starting to love that Sweet tea:(

11. treerat

treerat 12 pointer

Nov 8, 2004
    Hickory KY
    now that was funny,,,i don't care who you are

12. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    The only good thing they had were their fries. Oh well I can do without them.

13. Quickdraw Limpsalot

Quickdraw Limpsalot 12 pointer

Sep 16, 2005
    Larue Co.
    They only have one burger that I think doesn't taste like cardboard and I can't handle their Do-you-want-fries-with-that-salt french fried p'taters... so I don't often spend money there anyway.

14. BeastoftheFog

BeastoftheFog 6 pointer

Dec 10, 2009
    Just the thought of their meat, no matter what burger, turns my stomach. With four kids, we wind up stopping there more often than I like, just because it's cheaper than some places.

15. I remember that back in the day....
    I saw a report or something on tv that their fries wouldn't grow mold for over a month...so I did an experiment one day. I had some left over friend and threw them in the bed of my truck. A FEW months later I finally got around to cleaning my truck out...needless to say I dont eat that crap anymore:eek:

16. mwezell

mwezell 12 pointer

Jan 22, 2006
    Auburn, KY
    They're everywhere

It's a long list:eek:,and surely not complete. I like to look it over from time to time as a reminder of who not to support;). --Mike

17. an it prolly make your BP go down it did mine when i left them alone.

18. mwezell

mwezell 12 pointer

Jan 22, 2006
    Auburn, KY

Oops! I forgot to add the link---:eek: http://www.pinkpistols.org/antigun.html