Kentucky Hooker's working on Craigs List

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Deer Hunter, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Deer Hunter

Deer Hunter 10 pointer

Dec 6, 2003
    I noticed on Craigs list that in Kentucky and Florida the hookers are using craigs list to advertise business. You can look under the general section in Kentucky/Florida and you will find them saying that they are looking for new poker buddys to play poker with ! :D They just don't mention what kind of poker they are wanting to play ! :D It looks like they are working most of the state in Kentucky. I can not remember all the areas they are working i remember they are working West Kentucky, Louiville and other parts of the state. I just wonder if law enforcement is aware of them using craigs list to advertise yet ?

2. BadDuck

BadDuck 12 pointer

Aug 13, 2007
    Bullitt County
    Man, where have you been? This has been going on for a long time and is quite well known.

3. westkybanded

westkybanded 12 pointer

Feb 23, 2004
    Murray, Kentucky, USA.
    Yea, they know. It's in the paper about every 6 months or so that they'll have a big sting operation.

Poor girls just trying to make a living and getting harassed by the man.

4. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    There are lots of ads on there where men are offering to pay women $100/hr to do private photo shoots. Of course, the younger and hotter you are, the better the pay is. Imagine that, a creepy old man with a camera and a little money having to advertise his "services".

5. GreatWhiteHunter

GreatWhiteHunter 6 pointer

Sep 22, 2006
    They are just hard working girls trying to put them selves through college, what's all the fuss about lol

6. Deer Hunter

Deer Hunter 10 pointer

Dec 6, 2003
    Yeah ! I guess i am behind time's ? :D Most of the time when i look through Craigs list it is in the farm & garden section, :D I don't watch the new's much except to check on the weather from time to time. I am so far behind time's that when i saw the first girls add looking for some new buddys to play poker with, i really thought she was looking for someone to play poker, cards with ! :D I thought boy if i was a young man and saw that add i would sure take her up on playing cards, she was pretty good looking but after finding 4 or 5 more girls all looking for new poker buddys i started putting 2 & 2 together figured out it was a hookers ! :D

7. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    Where do you swipe the credit card?????

8. itallushrt

itallushrt Banned

Jan 11, 2006
    Getting a blumpkin
    There has been an "adult" category under the services section since day one. Not much different than the yellow pages which has them as well. If anyone thinks that call girls are just for looking good, if that is your taste, on your arm you have a lot to learn about this big old complicated world.

9. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I just want to warn all of you fellows about these women on craigs list that advertise "Special Car Washes". What they do is set up on an old car lot or closed gas station and wash cars nearly nude. It's more like a wet T-shirt contest than a car wash. The "sting" is that they catch men off guard and steal their wallet and stuff out of the cars while they have their attention on the naked girls. I lost 5 wallets last week alone!!!!!! :)

10. westkybanded

westkybanded 12 pointer

Feb 23, 2004
    Murray, Kentucky, USA.
    I wish they'd get the classifieds up and going again on here. That gal from Bowling Green that kept trying to trade old stereos for guns really had something going!

11. Why is it illegal to sell something that is perfectly legal to give away????

12. dxtsniper

dxtsniper 12 pointer

Nov 7, 2009
    Turn around!
    all them police stings makes it hard on a single dad! and a working girl!!! lol

13. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    J-Town
    I'm a little confused. Are you trying to warn us, or tell us how to find them now?:rolleyes:

14. buckfever

buckfever 12 pointer

This thread is worthless without pictures! :(

15. Deer Hunter

Deer Hunter 10 pointer

Dec 6, 2003
    Neither one. I know alot of members on this forum work for law enforcement and hoped they would see this and check into it if they were not already aware of that going on in Craigs List. That is why i told where i found it at on Craigs list. But as one member pointed out it has been going on for along time and i am behind times. So i dont guess it is anything new.

16. dxtsniper

dxtsniper 12 pointer

Nov 7, 2009
    Turn around!
    well said! +1

17. deertalker

deertalker Banned

Jul 22, 2008
  18. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    After being married 22 years this fall..... there is nothing in life that is free.

You might think it is.... but its going cost you one way or another.:D

19. Deer Hunter

Deer Hunter 10 pointer

Dec 6, 2003
    Amen ! :D Your right about that ! :D