Homemade game cleaning and weigh station

Discussion in 'D.I.Y.' started by Mossy_Oak_Mike, Jul 4, 2016.

1. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 6 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    We're did you buy the pulley wheel

2. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 6 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    That's a cool idea. When you not using it. You could attache a porch swing to it

3. Mossy_Oak_Mike

Mossy_Oak_Mike 6 pointer

Jul 4, 2016
    Mackville kentucky
    I appreciate the prayers!! Things went great and he's only 7 so he don't even act like anything happened lol!! I would be whining like a newborn ... I'll get u some pics this week!!! Thanks again

4. Mossy_Oak_Mike

Mossy_Oak_Mike 6 pointer

Jul 4, 2016
    Mackville kentucky
    My buddy owns his own contracting company for the telephone company.. It's a pulley he wasn't using anymore so I put a hook on it and it works excellent!! A huge help!!

5. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 6 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    You from willisburg? My next door neighbor leases a farm there it's a club from Clark co, my wife is from Springfield. Pretty good deer around that area. I live in Richmond is a zone 3 I always wanted to find a place that is a zone 1 or 2 To get to hunt that extra week. I would love to kill a wall hanger. But my hunting is all about the table food I see you are pretty knowledgeable hunter. Keep up the good work

6. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 6 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    Is that deer hanger 4x4 x16 post

7. Mossy_Oak_Mike

Mossy_Oak_Mike 6 pointer

Jul 4, 2016
    Mackville kentucky
    I'm actually from harrodsburg but have owned and lived on my farm in mackville for 9 years now.. I'm about 4 miles from that clark county club.. There is some great hunting in the area as well as a lot other areas in ky.. We have had a lot of great years of hunting.. Not only buck but I enjoy doe as well.. Especially with my bow.. Putting food on the table is def the main thing to me as well..

8. Mossy_Oak_Mike

Mossy_Oak_Mike 6 pointer

Jul 4, 2016
    Mackville kentucky
    Yes sir it is