Bucks Starting to show slowly but surely

Discussion in 'Game Trail Cameras & Camcorders' started by bow_hunter_42452, Aug 1, 2012.

1. bow_hunter_42452

bow_hunter_42452 6 pointer

Jun 3, 2012
    finally starting to get some bucks to show up. i was starting to wonder should i hunt or not until they gather the corn, still cant decide. SUNP0010.JPG
  2. kybuckbuster

kybuckbuster 6 pointer

Jun 14, 2009
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Nice buck for sure! How do you like your Tasco. I know it is an entry level camera..but I like the pics mine has taken. Unfortunately I think it is missing a lot. I've put out apples and corn, etc. They disappear and I don't get ANY pics! Have you had similar experiences?
  3. mustanginky

mustanginky 6 pointer

Sep 25, 2011
    louisville KY
    my tasco seems to do the same thing as yours does.
  4. nateb440

nateb440 8 pointer

Nov 8, 2011
    My tasco stinks. I bought it cheap and realize why. I don't even use it anymore because I got so frustrated every time I checked the card.
  5. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    That deer is long. Nice rack to.
  6. Austin Streicher

Austin Streicher 6 pointer

Oct 5, 2010
    I have a Tasco and have had it for a year now and the thing works awesome! I love the damn thing it seems to take every picture im sure it misses a few but for the most part it seems great!
  7. bow_hunter_42452

Jun 3, 2012
    yea the tasco takes nice pictures but if i dont have corn out its hard to get pics of deer just walking by. even when i put corn out i sometimes still have a problem with it taking pics. i might have 500 pics one week on 40lb of corn and the next week have 35 pics on 40lb of corn. so yea that aint the best but i guess they work for the price. now i did by the little bitty tasco like the little bushnells and that tasco is awesome it takes awesome pics and takes them fast. u can set it to take 3 pics every 5 seconds so its really nice and the sad thing was it was only 20dollars more than the medium tasco.
  8. waiting on 8

waiting on 8 8 pointer

Oct 13, 2011
    Pulaski Co.
    Nice looking deer there.
  9. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Better watch what you post on here. People will be looking to steal your corn since it's taller than of most I've seen this year.
  10. BuckHunter13

BuckHunter13 6 pointer

Nov 14, 2009
    That buck does look really long
  11. kyarcher

kyarcher Cyber-Hunter

Dec 12, 2001
    Garrard County, Ky
    My two dandy bucks that I was getting about every 2-3 days have disappeared. Haven't seen them now close to three weeks but that's typical at a salt lick for this time of the year.
  12. bow_hunter_42452

Jun 3, 2012
    yea that corn is about 11 ft tall. every time its rained its rained right on my piece of property id say that it has recieved at least 5 inches of rain. some of the ditches still have mud in them. yea the corn and acorns will be awesome at this place this year.
  13. Rutin

Rutin 6 pointer

Jun 9, 2012
  14. BigSkinny

BigSkinny 8 pointer

Jul 8, 2012
    ohio county
    i had a tasco had to take it back was getting 13 pics a week off it first week with moultrie got 55 pics and got alot more of diffrent pics
  15. KY_M_Mitch1991

KY_M_Mitch1991 6 pointer

Jun 24, 2012
  16. irish bowhunter

irish bowhunter Banned

Jul 29, 2012
    latonia ky
    i had a tasco and it sucked i now use wildview mainly and one wildgame inovation. the wildview is 90 bucks with a o1.37 second trigger speed its awesome www.trailcampro.com

this website does trigger speed test and sells every brand of camera. i had a problem out of my first wildview they replaced it no questions asked