5 year old Arkansas Girl Kills Buck that scores 357 7/8 Opening Day

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Deer Hunter, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Deer Hunter

Deer Hunter 10 pointer

Dec 6, 2003
    There was a 5 year old girl hunting with her grand pa opening day of deer season in Rock Springs Ark. He had fell asleep while his grand daughter was playing with some barbie dolls and was woke up by the gun fire. He said there laying in front of them was the biggest buck he had ever seen. The buck weighed 400 + pounds. The little girl said she tried to wake her grand pa up but couldn't get him awake. She says she is going to keep the buck and have it mounted and put in her pink doll house. I don't know how to post the link to this or i would. Maybe someone more computer savy than me can find it and post it.

2. Navy Bowhunter

Navy Bowhunter 6 pointer

Jun 25, 2013
    Knifley, KY
    It is a fake story from a fake news website. If you scroll to the bottom of the webpage it will tell you it is a fake news site for humor. Cool story though

3. east_ky_hunter

east_ky_hunter 6 pointer

Aug 29, 2010
    Breathitt Co.
    Why have I been lugging these rattling horns and deer scent around. All I needed was some barbies and pink hair bows.

Yeah the site isn't a real news site.

4. kyarcher

kyarcher Cyber-Hunter

Dec 12, 2001
    Garrard County, Ky

I fell for that story also...........

5. quackrstackr

quackrstackr Welcome to Fantasy Island Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    The Island
    A pic of a mule deer in Arkansas automatically told me it was fake before I ever read the article a week or so ago.

6. Coot_Meurer

Coot_Meurer 8 pointer

Nov 4, 2006
    Not here anymore
    Bad attitude dude! Cut and paste the article and send it out to all your email contacts, then do the same on Facebook. Just change the story to a little girl in Kentucky. Might even photoshop Bigfoot or a mountain lion in the background for credibility.

7. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    Saw a cougar after what was obviously a Mule Deer on Facebook that was supposed to be in KY yesterday, amazing how many people started telling their own big cat stories if course