Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kentucky Hooker's working on Craigs List

Default Kentucky Hooker's working on Craigs List

I noticed on Craigs list that in Kentucky and Florida the hookers are using craigs list to advertise business. You can look under the general section in Kentucky/Florida and you will find them saying that they are looking for new poker buddys to play poker with ! They just don't mention what kind of poker they are wanting to play ! It looks like they are working most of the state in Kentucky. I can not remember all the areas they are working i remember they are working West Kentucky, Louiville and other parts of the state. I just wonder if law enforcement is aware of them using craigs list to advertise yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    I noticed on Craigs list that in Kentucky and Florida the hookers are using craigs list to advertise business. You can look under the general section in Kentucky/Florida and you will find them saying that they are looking for new poker buddys to play poker with ! They just don't mention what kind of poker they are wanting to play ! It looks like they are working most of the state in Kentucky. I can not remember all the areas they are working i remember they are working West Kentucky, Louiville and other parts of the state. I just wonder if law enforcement is aware of them using craigs list to advertise yet ?
    Man, where have you been? This has been going on for a long time and is quite well known.
    Did you know a palm can say alot about a person? Especially when it smacks you upside the head!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim T View Post
    Are you high?

Yea, they know. It's in the paper about every 6 months or so that they'll have a big sting operation.

Poor girls just trying to make a living and getting harassed by the man.
    "Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

There are lots of ads on there where men are offering to pay women $100/hr to do private photo shoots. Of course, the younger and hotter you are, the better the pay is. Imagine that, a creepy old man with a camera and a little money having to advertise his "services".
    What is written above is an OPINION. It may contain a mix of truth, fiction, BS, and sarcasm.

They are just hard working girls trying to put them selves through college, what's all the fuss about lol

Quote Originally Posted by BadDuck View Post
    Man, where have you been? This has been going on for a long time and is quite well known.
    Yeah ! I guess i am behind time's ? Most of the time when i look through Craigs list it is in the farm & garden section, I don't watch the new's much except to check on the weather from time to time. I am so far behind time's that when i saw the first girls add looking for some new buddys to play poker with, i really thought she was looking for someone to play poker, cards with ! I thought boy if i was a young man and saw that add i would sure take her up on playing cards, she was pretty good looking but after finding 4 or 5 more girls all looking for new poker buddys i started putting 2 & 2 together figured out it was a hookers !

Where do you swipe the credit card?????
    "The Heat"

"If your going to be stupid-ya best be tough"

There has been an "adult" category under the services section since day one. Not much different than the yellow pages which has them as well. If anyone thinks that call girls are just for looking good, if that is your taste, on your arm you have a lot to learn about this big old complicated world.

I just want to warn all of you fellows about these women on craigs list that advertise "Special Car Washes". What they do is set up on an old car lot or closed gas station and wash cars nearly nude. It's more like a wet T-shirt contest than a car wash. The "sting" is that they catch men off guard and steal their wallet and stuff out of the cars while they have their attention on the naked girls. I lost 5 wallets last week alone!!!!!! :-)

I wish they'd get the classifieds up and going again on here. That gal from Bowling Green that kept trying to trade old stereos for guns really had something going!
    "Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

Thread Information