Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Thread: Hart County Hunting

Default Hart County Hunting

Just wondering how the hunting in Hart County has been for everyone else. I hunt in the Dennison Ferry Road area and have not seen a lot of buck action thus far. Is this generally a good part of the county, I know it is by the park but I am sort of new to the area.

I hunt in Hart county around the Cub Run area and have not seen much action at all. I am hoping it picks up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by archeryaddict View Post
    Just wondering how the hunting in Hart County has been for everyone else. I hunt in the Dennison Ferry Road area and have not seen a lot of buck action thus far. Is this generally a good part of the county, I know it is by the park but I am sort of new to the area.
    If your close to the park trust me your in a pretty good place.

I hope so, thanks for the info. Good Luck to everyone and BE SAFE out there

I hunt in Hart, have some daytime pics starting to show up but myself have yet to see a deer from a stand--I set up a ground blind yesterday close to a scrape and right at dusky dark done some rattling/grunting but nothing--looking like it's going to have to get done during gun season if then

i hunt hart county normally. this year is really the first year that i have not gone down there. the only reason is because we found a couple good places a little closer to home. but the one day that i went down there this year, i did not see a thing! the other guys that hunt there as well told me that they have not seen the first deer there yet and they hunt it very often. one of them hunts it at least 2 or 3 times a week and the other is there every weekend. but i dont know whats wrong with hart county this year. its almost like there been a light switch that flipped off. good luck with it though! hopefully that switch will flip on by the time you get out there!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Docknboatlift View Post
    Scott....trying to help you is like trying to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of my time and is apparently irritating the pig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha' Hat View Post
    But you have to admit, I've got one fine chest-fro.

I hunt hart county atleast once a weekend. Same here tho, little or no action at all. I dont have any bucks sign either, couple of tracks, but no rubs and no scrapes. But im not to dissappointed yet, cuz it was like this last year for me, but when the rut kicked in, prolly had 10 does' and 4 or 5 different bucks. So hope the rut hurries up.

Thread Information